Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Oh....Boo and Hoo.......she doesn't believe I caught a big tuna.....cause....no pics....I can tell.........I will get pics of my big catch of tootsie roll....I will....and all will be left at the dock.........HA!

BOB.......Hurry on that BIG bottle, gotta show my big catch............*they think all fishermen....uhmmm....women ....lie, I will show them*

Do you have tracking yet???????

nm....today is SUNDAY....now that is horrid....simply horrid. ......Boos ....and hoos.....and whines and sniffles and ......tissues and ........*looks around to see if the sympathy card is working*........

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
that rice crispy treat sounds yummy.
i have an order on my way from you and cant wait. i just might pee a little over the excitement! ok... just kidding.

how about trying a mint choc chip? that might be nice.
i like mints but not too cold feeling like strong peppermints.

If you came up with a good mint choc chip that actually tastes like the ice cream, that would be great!

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Gonna haave to try me some of that Monkey Bread everyone is talking about.

Unchained what the heck is that big fish in the picture. I got one of a pix of a huge salmon off of Lake Michigan with my brother-in-law but I look too fat in the pix so I am not going to post it. I am 5'6 inches and the darn thing is almost as tall as me...it was a trip to catch.

I love my bass catching though...they fly into the air..oh the adrenalin rush....

I try for bluegill but they just nipple the bait from the hook....never got the hang of it....just me and my Senkos and the bass attack!!

boB might have the secret for the bluegill though!

Last edited:
Well all, Captain of this vessel is down for the count. I feel like I was involved in an episode of Deadliest catch!

Sandy I swear by zoom trick worms, I always tell people one thing when using them. "Doesn't matter what color you use as long as it's watermelon red." Nother one I used to like was asking the old man at the bait shop how many minnows are in a dozen? You'd be surprised the some of the looks you get :confused: :p

I'll try to get some pics uploaded tomorrow if I have time. Thanks everyone for the fun day, sorry I was too busy to participate, but all orders should ship on time, and if I haven't gotten back to you on something please PM me. Thanks all, boB

Circumspice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2009
God's Country
Your fishing theme is what caught my eye...

The last time I fished was on a cold, windy March day... in a john boat on Galveston Bay. :2cool:
I got both sunburned and windburned, while nearly freezing my 'bass' off! That's dedication! :facepalm:

It'll be a while before I can make an order... But that'll give you time to get your website up and running!

In the meantime, as I wait with 'baited' breath, I'll subscribe to your thread so I can keep track of your updates. :glug:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Gonna haave to try me some of that Monkey Bread everyone is talking about.

Unchained what the heck is that big fish in the picture. I got one of a pix of a huge salmon off of Lake Michigan with my brother-in-law but I look too fat in the pix so I am not going to post it. I am 5'6 inches and the darn thing is almost as tall as me...it was a trip to catch.

I love my bass catching though...they fly into the air..oh the adrenalin rush....

I try for bluegill but they just nipple the bait from the hook....never got the hang of it....just me and my Senkos and the bass attack!!

boB might have the secret for the bluegill though!

Pics or it never happened..........well, they didn't believe my big tuna.............NO PICS:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread