Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2009
Clarkston, Michigan
Heck I thought my Salmon was a big fish....wow...it almost took me over the edge of the boat. It fought hard and ran and ran...I could not imagine catching a fish that big!!! You are a fisherman, for sure...lol!!!!

You gotta give boB's juice a try....good juice, cheap shipping, good and honest people. Going to order some myself probably after the Holidays.

maybe i missed it but how do i order and pay?? i saw that you needed test dummies.... COUNT ME IN!! i'm always looking for that perfect spot to anchor down!!

I will PM you with ordering instructions. I will go in there and make things more clear on that. I am limited on how many times I can edit the OP so I am waiting until I am ready to update with more product. As I mentioned before I will have a site in the future, hopefully soon. Thanks for all for the congrats and for ordering!

As to the VG question, at some point yes, I will offer 100% VG flavors. I am working with flavoring vendors on them, I will not put time frames on anything. I would rather not rush something to put it on the market just to say I have it. I want every customer to be a satisfied customer. boB

Please p.m me on how to order, Good luck in your new venture

Navigation has been sent. Must check Solunar Calender and be more prepared. Late night, but all orders mixed, shipped, and a.m. pickup scheduled. If you have not received sonar (tracking) please PM me.

Will update OP to make ordering instructions more specific tomorrow.

Thanks to all who make launching of KBV success. boB

Last edited:

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Woo Hoo....Tootsie is on the way....it is.....Bob told me....and he don't lie.....*does he?*...well...If he does not tell the truth and it is just some corny "fish tale"...that would be horrid........simply and most utterly horrid..............it would be. *well, ya know ALL fishermen tell tales and exaggerate*:confused:.....SHUT UP VOICES!

THE TOOTSIE IS ALL MINE BWAHAHAHAHA
:p

Last edited:

Ardeagold

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2010
Maryland
Woo Hoo....Tootsie is on the way....it is.....Bob told me....and he don't lie.....*does he?*...well...If he does not tell the truth and it is just some corny "fish tale"...that would be horrid........simply and most utterly horrid..............it would be. *well, ya know ALL fishermen tell tales and exaggerate*:confused:.....SHUT UP VOICES!

THE TOOTSIE IS ALL MINE BWAHAHAHAHA
:p

Nope!!! I got me some Tootsie on the way too! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
I will PM you with ordering instructions. I will go in there and make things more clear on that. I am limited on how many times I can edit the OP so I am waiting until I am ready to update with more product. As I mentioned before I will have a site in the future, hopefully soon. Thanks for all for the congrats and for ordering!

As to the VG question, at some point yes, I will offer 100% VG flavors. I am working with flavoring vendors on them, I will not put time frames on anything. I would rather not rush something to put it on the market just to say I have it. I want every customer to be a satisfied customer. boB

Ok, thanks for answering that for me. I will see if I can handle your PG to VG ratio with a few flavors...they are so tempting :)

Nope!!! I got me some Tootsie on the way too! BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No rocking the boat now:glare: The line of "Zebco Tobaccos" is nearing completion! Of course there will be various models available. What say a model 202 for new anglers? Then we work our way to one with a more smooth drag like a 33 classic?

Stay tuned captain starting to give tips....... (maybe tipsy or sea sick?) Maybe give away something from tackle box? :ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread