Status
Not open for further replies.
To everyone PMing about ordering, invoices and instructions have been sent. I am no longer able to edit the OP for clarity. I will contact a mod requesting the ability to do so. For any questions at all please PM me. The weather has me here pretty much round the clock so I should get back to you quickly.

Generally I schedule pick up for the a.m. Due to all the ordering I had to have 15ML bottles sent priority, they will be here around 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. I will hand deliver all orders to the PO tomorrow before closing to be sure to stay on time.

Thanks all for supporting KBV! boB

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
weather? weather?.....you mean the tootsie may be snowed in????....OMG....The weather outside is frightful????????
I DO NOT WANT TO REALLY LIVE THAT CHRISTMAS CAROLE!
Shovel, blow, call the National Guard.........The tootsie must get out!
Hey, anyone got a dog sled?????????
PM if you do.........just sayin
*curls in ball sobbing*:pop::pop:

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
weather? weather?.....you mean the tootsie may be snowed in????....OMG....The weather outside is frightful????????
I DO NOT WANT TO REALLY LIVE THAT CHRISTMAS CAROLE!
Shovel, blow, call the National Guard.........The tootsie must get out!
Hey, anyone got a dog sled?????????
PM if you do.........just sayin
*curls in ball sobbing*:pop::pop:

Funny bonnie!

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Sky
Glad that my horrid, misery ridden life brings you a chuckle.....I suppose you already have your tootsie....Yeah, WI is real close to MO....and boB prolly used the 4 wheeler to deliver and you are singing, "but the fire is so delightful" and....well....this is horrid.......simply horrid for me. The waiting, the wondering, the pacing and pondering....the nerve of these jolly TV commercials....HO HO Ho-ing all over the place and me in such tootsie rollyless misery. Sob, Boo and Hoo....woe is me.....and agony of defeat.....more boos and hoos and a sob.

As you were:pop::pop:

Icy waters ahead! We navigate best of ability, running 24 hours behind schedule. Ordering overnight and priority to stay on top of the demand, try not make wake Doing everything within ability but bottles sitting in KC due to ice storm. Should be no more than 48 hours from time of order to in route, but usually am able to get it done in 24.

Redneck500

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2010
Raleigh, NC
To everyone PMing about ordering, invoices and instructions have been sent. I am no longer able to edit the OP for clarity. I will contact a mod requesting the ability to do so. For any questions at all please PM me. The weather has me here pretty much round the clock so I should get back to you quickly.

Generally I schedule pick up for the a.m. Due to all the ordering I had to have 15ML bottles sent priority, they will be here around 11:00 a.m. tomorrow. I will hand deliver all orders to the PO tomorrow before closing to be sure to stay on time.

Thanks all for supporting KBV! boB

have you got sampler packs?

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Cap'n B.O.B
How is the ice situation? I am so worried about the welfare of your family. Yeah, wouldn't want any slips or injuries or MAIL DELAYS.....uhmm...just sayin....I want to make sure you are all tootsie....UHMMM...toasty warm and all. Yeah....ahem.....toasty warm! *think this sounds too fishy?*.....Was just inquiring about your weather situation........that is it.....just the weather....oh...and of course your family.
Hope you are staying work....uhmm....warm...yeah........ warm.:confused:

Last edited:

dlbald

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2010
Las Vegas
Cap'n B.O.B
How is the ice situation? I am so worried about the welfare of your family. Yeah, wouldn't want any slips or injuries or MAIL DELAYS.....uhmm...just sayin....I want to make sure you are all tootsie....UHMMM...toasty warm and all. Yeah....ahem.....toasty warm! *think this sounds too fishy?*.....Was just inquiring about your weather situation........that is it.....just the weather....oh...and of course your family.
Hope you are staying work....uhmm....warm...yeah........ warm.:confused:

This is very, very fishy! :)

You all are off the hook! Again due to the icy waters we have to expand to a 48 hour processing. I can only take a few more orders of "be oh be's OMG" selling it by the boat load! Sorry I haven't been able to stop in and wet a line with everyone. Once I caught up I'll sit down and we'll tell fishing stories and enjoy some KBV together. :vapor: boB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread