Status
Not open for further replies.

Janet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2008
Akron OH USA
Anybody home??? boB? missY? Anyone?

Hey Jellyman! Things just aren't the same are they? Whenever I go to the KBV forum, there isn't much going on. It's been a while since I checked though. I hope you are doing well. I'm OK, but needed to lower my vaping budget so I could afford basic living expenses. My income has decreased while everything else has increased - and I know I'm definitely not the only one. I am making do with what I already have, mostly DIYing a couple flavors. Hopefully when the store opens again I'll be able to treat myself to some KBV. Bob and Missy sure have been put through their paces with moving and all. I was sad to hear Bob fractured his hand.

basementcat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
sierra nevada foothills, ca
wondering if anyone can help me out? im ina bad way. ive run out of funds and am on my last 4 mls of juice. i have one bottle (from another vendor) i could possibly trade but just cant vape myself as the flavor doesnt agree with me. I am looking for anything really but love kbv candy bar as that was my main vape when i could afford it. anyhow feel free to pm and we can discuss a possible trade or if you have anything you can spare its appreciated. (i vape 6-12mg mostly dessert type stuff but im not picky right now as i really just need juice) thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread