Kickbassvapor "Hummingbird Nectar" E-liquid Juice review (NEW FAVORITE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopherdav1d

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2011
Milford, CT
This juice has actually knocked my absolutely favorite liquid out of the number one spot! Anyone who know's me know's that I vape "Rice Krispy treat" ALL DAY! Now, this is my new vape for all day! It taste Identical to when you were a kid, plucked a leaf from a honeysuckle bush and licked the nectar off. IDENTICAL! It doesn't have any kind of Perfume or floral taste which is something I was worried about with a liquid named "Hummingbird nectar." It is sweet and just delicious! This is an absolute must have IMO! This is without a doubt my new favorite juice of all time!

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Wtf is my favorite from them and I do not like rice krispy treat so I am nervous to try this now. I will try it anyway though but I cant find this on the site, is that because they ran out or what?

edit; I should say special k is actually my favorite but wtf is a close second.

Last edited:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I love almost ALL KBV flavors; just top shelf juice. Dying to try this and just ordered it - tho I agree, Rice Crispity is a subtle vape and my DEEP favorites are Caramel Cappucino, Angels Wings, OMG, Cin. Mint, Strawberry Pie, Caramel Cookie, Tootsy Rolly... oh good grief, I really love the whole absolutely transcendently excellent KBV experience... anybody want to buy a big cooler full of bottles of everybody else's everything else? Great review, BTW!

Joanr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
Colorado Springs
The Hummingbird Nectar came as a sample and I was finished with the bottle in a half hour. Took me back to my home in So. Jersey with the honeysuckle bushes in the backyard that we used to pluck and suck. It was so amazing, gonna have to buy a big bottle of it. Now for some reason the Rice Krispy and the Momma's Angels Wings are not giving me anything yet. Maybe have to steep a lot longer. I'm in love with the Butter Rum Pecan Ice Cream.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I can see it on the website. I can see that they have seven in stock. What I cannot see for the life of me is any way whatever to add it to my cart. Am I blind...maybe just dense?

:p

The store is probably closed, he closes when he gets overwhelmed because he will not allow anyone but himself and his wife to mix juice which I actually really appreciate but it is frustrating at times. Maybe shoot him a pm and ask when the store might be open again.

I got my hummingbird the other day and it is very refreshing, not overwhelming at all, really digging this, I was in need of a change and this is hitting the spot pretty well.

Twinturbo4486

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Biloxi, Mississippi (USA)
That's crazy man, I was just talking on the forum the other day about how I really wanted a honey suckle liquid. Only because of the same reason as you, it brings back memories of a kid when we used to pick honey suckles for the little drop of liquid.

I am definitely getting this now. Thanks for the review!

Krisb

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
OH
I just put in my 2nd order...really regretting not throwing honeysuckle in my cart now! :( I, too, grew up on them. My bus stop was a 1 ml walk and there were tons of it growing all through that mile. Will have to wait until my next order, but I have MAW's and fiddle faddle to keep me happy. The fiddle faddle, which I have not heard mentioned much, is amazing!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread