Not open for further replies.

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
K - I gotta agree with Retired here, but with a new twist maybe.
This is ECF, not the U.S.A.
as far as I know, a forum does not have to conform to ANY laws. They just have to accept consequences. This includes any and all litigation that may be taken against the owners of the forums.
When you join a forum, you agree to abide by their rules not your rules.

I don't always like it myself, but there ya go.
Anyone want to start a forum or FB group?
[emoji38]
I have a forum that can be used, it's a vaping forum that's been kinda dying so there's barely anyone on it anymore, but there's already a kodi thread on there and the admins dgaf what you say... Let me know if you want to go that route.

Reactions: 2legsshrt

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
Screw it, I don't see any rules about posting links to other forums, knowing this one though, there probably is for reasons I can't even conceive of rn. Anyway I'll take my chances here's the link.

High-End Mods | HEM | HighEndMods.net • Index page

The thread is called "I'm a cord cutter" or something like that.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Screw it, I don't see any rules about posting links to other forums, knowing this one though, there probably is for reasons I can't even conceive of rn. Anyway I'll take my chances here's the link.

High-End Mods | HEM | HighEndMods.net • Index page

The thread is called "I'm a cord cutter" or something like that.

he, he ... kind of ironic that a forum where you can't talk about clones has a thread about skirting the copywrite laws of movies and TV shows.

I wonder if my userid is still valid. I joined HEM a long time ago and haven't used it in like 'forever'. My 1st userid was deleted because I wasn't posting enough. I joined again and posted infrequently then just lost interest in that forum.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
Yeah, it kind of started in the same way a few years ago. It's not so busy lately just the few of us who have stuck around.

Only rules are have an avatar and start a thread introducing yourself.
Well I can't figure out how to make a picture that small 175X200. I have a lot of pics but all seem to be too many pixels.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
he, he ... kind of ironic that a forum where you can't talk about clones has a thread about skirting the copywrite laws of movies and TV shows.

I wonder if my userid is still valid. I joined HEM a long time ago and haven't used it in like 'forever'. My 1st userid was deleted because I wasn't posting enough. I joined again and posted infrequently then just lost interest in that forum.
They have a rule about talking about Clones???

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
OK @MikeE3 Just for the heck of it I started a group on FB called "ECF Cable Haters" I made you and admin an anyone else interested let me know and I will add them and if they want to be an admin let me or Mike know. We'll see how it goes. If it doesn't I'll just get rid of it.
Ad me to the group please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread