hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I bought eight crowns. I'm currently using augvape merlins, goblin mini v3 with an extension, Crius (dual coil), geekvape Ammit, and a mad hatter mini dripper. The Merlin seems to deliver the best flavor but some seep a little out the bottom. Next would be the goblin. No leaking problems at all. The Crius is really good but dual coil. All of them have velocity style decks and are easy to build on.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    I got my siren yesterday.
    And i love this tank. I am not the best builder or anything. and my first build turned out just fine. at .88 ohms. it's on point for me for mtl.

i still love my crown tanks but sometimes those deep breathes for sub ohm vaping is just hard for me. I end up coughing. (maybe because i still smoke) either way. And there is no way to vape 12 mg in one of these tanks lol.

I finally found a tank that can handle my 12mg aroma juices! and with being able to just switch the wick out, I don't have to worry so much about the coil gunking snickerdoodle that I love so much!

So now i need to get another siren, one for snickerdoodle, and one for vanilla splash.

very very happy with the siren. but i don't know much about tanks these days.

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 1, 2013
    Florida
    im hoping for a sale too. myfreedom smokes has the cheapest price i can find, and efiggity bringing to just over $30.

i had some leaking issues when i refilled, but i think i'm good now. needed more rayon in the chambers. and my coil was too low.

either way. i'm getting another one.

i needed something easy to build.

Reactions: hittman
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread