Kir Fanis/Gr-modders.com *Tanks-clear windows-accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sisq0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
Varna, Bulgaria
Kir Fanis, why can't I access the online shop from Bulgaria? I was looking for the Zantos drip tip availability and got...

You cannot access our store from your country. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Emailed info@gr-modders.com but got no reply on this. There was no such problem in Dec 2012.

Kir Fanis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2011
Greece
gr-modders.com
Welcome KIR and thank you for your great work.
Are you planning clear windows in other designs in future? σας ευχαριστώ!
Χαιρετίσματα από τη Γερμανία
ευχαριστώ πολύ :)
yes i have some plans

Just received my Zantos drip tip. Awesome little thingy, perfect finish! Delivery was ultra fast - 2 days. Thanks!
thank you mate :)

i'm a big fan of Kir Fanis products. Just received my second prive tank and backup parts. ALSO, they sell original Boge Cartos which are awesome!...
Placed my new order for 30 cartos 1 hour ago. :)
Amazing fast and neat service at their website and customer service.
+++
thank you very much my friend

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello, Im a big fan of your products, I have many of your wonderful drip tips, carto tanks etc. I ve been seeing a new item around, its a great idea , but unfortunately cheaply made. They are special 510 connection/adapters that are used with cartomizer tanks that allow one to control the air intake. I cant find the place I saw it, was very inexpensive, but it would be cool to have something that screws down on a 510 connection like that and then put your device on top, for a no-gap, air flow.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
wonderful, I wont waste my money on the cheap ones then, thank you so much. Keep up the wonderful work. Your products are a work of art. now if you can make a mouthpiece for a certain Greek atomizer that will allow us to use our own drip tips, that would make many many people so happy. I love my beautiful expensive drip tips and hate that I cant use them on my favorite Greek stainless steel atomizer.

What can I say but, very, very, very nice and well worth the wait to be shipped to the U.S.
I saw Phil Busardo's review about a month ago and that was all I needed to place my order of a Prive tank and matching drip tip. I kept looking every day, maybe 100 times each day at the tracking of my packaged shipped and the information never changed from when it first left Greece. Boy was I getting bummed. But that's USPS for you.
Then yesterday this little box was in my mailbox. And inside was this little tank and cool looking tip. I had ordered some LR carto's about a week ago and never had carto's that needed to be punched. When I saw the size of the carto's I thought, oh no, either the carto's are too small or the tank will be too big. But alas, it all worked out very well.
I love the size because it fits and looks so neat on my ProVari.
We were in Santorini on a cruise in May 2012 and if I were vaping then, I might have hunted you down..:) Although I think you are about 14 hrs from there?
Thank you Kir for doing what you do so well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread