KISSBOX Classic Just In - Few ?'s

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpnsvtoys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2008
Winchester, Va
I just got my Kissbox in today and I have been toying with it like a kid with a new toy...So far so good, it is certainly a new experience...I do have one question though - How do most of you store your ecig? Do you keep the cartridge intact with the atomizer? I placed the atomizer with cart attached in the storage case provided for about 1hr and when I came back the cart had leaked on the inside of the case...I have also noticed the cart leaking on the atomizer as part of normal use, or if the cart is twisted while in the atomizer it will leak as well...I am using the Janty HD carts...Has anyone else had this issue? Any good recommendations?

phylo

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 25, 2008
Santa Cruz Ca.
I keep mine in a jar on my desk when its not in my mouth or in my pocket...

ciginjar.jpg

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
I just got my Kissbox in today and I have been toying with it like a kid with a new toy...So far so good, it is certainly a new experience...I do have one question though - How do most of you store your ecig? Do you keep the cartridge intact with the atomizer? I placed the atomizer with cart attached in the storage case provided for about 1hr and when I came back the cart had leaked on the inside of the case...I have also noticed the cart leaking on the atomizer as part of normal use, or if the cart is twisted while in the atomizer it will leak as well...I am using the Janty HD carts...Has anyone else had this issue? Any good recommendations?

Is it leaking at the top or bottom?.

Does the mouthpiece feel loose and does not fit tight?
It sounds like mine where it leaks liquid where your mouthpiece fixes in.
Which means the barrel is slightly out of shape . mine came shipped with paint chipped on the top when. I first opened mine in the presentation box the atomiser was all wet.
So I dried it all off then put it into janty travelling case . took it out after about an hour it was all wet again.
So when I did start using it I realised mouthpiece felt loose and liquid coming out of just below where Makepeace joins in. I bought two units the other atomiser is fine no leakage at all.
So it sounds like me you have a faulty atomiser.
I have e-mailed janty regarding this but still waiting after two days for reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread