Not open for further replies.

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Not to mention the shipping cost
You can thank all of the vendors who keep buying up the stock and selling individual pads for outrageous prices for that. That's also why Koh Gen Do is only selling one box per order.

I bought mine at the Dermstore and got free shipping.

valooper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
USA
You can thank all of the vendors who keep buying up the stock and selling individual pads for outrageous prices for that. That's also why Koh Gen Do is only selling one box per order.

I bought mine at the Dermstore and got free shipping.
Lol right just look at Kidneypuncher.com lol

Hey you got a link to where you bought your?

Wow1420

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Somewhere out there
I got a different brand of "100% Natural" Japanese cotton pads and they work very well. It's a 5 layer pad which peels apart. No taste, unlike the non-organic cotton I tried before. I've switched to rayon for most devices but it seems like some attys still do better with cotton for some reason.

So maybe it's worth trying some of the other brands of Japanese cotton, if you can''t find the KGD?

Last edited:

Coldrake

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
The beautiful Puget Sound
Dermstore apparently doesn't carry it anymore!
:confused:

?? Says ships in 1-2 week, so just OOS atm...?
If you put it in your cart it says they are out of stock but will be back in 1-2 weeks. The best thing to do is to keep checking back with the stores that carry it. I know a lot of people find it in B&M beauty supply stores. I seem to remember Sally Beauty Supply as being one that carries Koh Gen Do.

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
:confused:

If you put it in your cart it says they are out of stock but will be back in 1-2 weeks. The best thing to do is to keep checking back with the stores that carry it. I know a lot of people find it in B&M beauty supply stores. I seem to remember Sally Beauty Supply as being one that carries Koh Gen Do.
See below Screenshot..... No longer avail?? Is what it says I dunno........ Definitely doesn't allow you to get notified when back in stock.

uploadfromtaptalk1408846740843.jpg

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Bah.. screenshots got compressed...

First one says 'Ships in 1-2 weeks'

Second one, in cart, says 'Item(s) in your cart are currently on backorder and will delay your shipment.

To continue, please click the checkout button. To ship all in stock items immediately, please remove the backordered item(s) from your cart first and we will notify you when they are back in stock."

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I hate mobile sites :)

Anyways, it is still sold if you wanna get a backorder in..
No thanks, I ordered from the koh gen do site and posted this right after I ordered and recieved the email confirmation of 1 box of 60 pads, which should be sufficient for awhile ....... Notice that I Iet you guys know AFTER my purchase..... I'm surprised it was in stock for a whole ... 48 hrs ?! I should get back on their email notification list just to play it safe, this stuff is almost impossible to get! Anyway...... [emoji111]

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Don't buy from the unscrupulous profiteers that are price gouging us for a dollar a pad! Spoke to a rep at koh Gen do and what their doing to stop these vendors from cornering the market is to limit one box of 60 pads $12 per box per order PLUS jacking up the shipping to $12..... So it totals $23.72 to our door via UPS. Hopefully individual end users will buy it up this time around!! I had been checking all the sites that sell this (oem koh gen do) everyday for about 2 weeks. Sure I could've bought from an ecig vendor for..... $1.50 a PAD, but I couldn't pull the trigger out of principle.

Enjoy fellow vapers this link should bring you directly to the page.

P. S./FYI
I thought this was interesting. When speaking to the Koh Gen do rep to get a notification for their product when back in stock, I asked her about the dark specks in the cotton, she told me that she believed(?) it is clove???? She said, "they grow this cotton with clove in it, or around it, to sooth sensitive skin naturally" ........ I am quoting her so don't jump all over me if it isn't true, because she wasn't 100%.

https://www.kohgendocosmetics.com/Cotton_60pads.asp?catID=16
Ah ha..... I called them today looking for my feather light package costing $12 and it's due to arrive right on time 7 DAYS.... WOW long time to wait when ya pay this much for that little of a package..... Anyhow, I asked the customer service rep about what I was told regarding the clove previously and they must have recieved some calls asking the same, to which she responded, we have "checked(?) with the manufacturer and it's 100% cotton" no mention of clove in her response. Furthermore that if I had any other questions to direct them to our beauty consultants .....SO NO CLOVE......Didn't intend to start any drama and I hope this clears it up OR SHOULD I EDIT THE ORIGINAL POST??

Last edited:

jrs99

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
King George, VA
I ordered 2 boxes of KGD from Dermstore and it said nothing at the time about being out of stock. A day or two after I placed my order I started getting the "back ordered" emails. It took about 3 weeks but I finally got my two boxes.
Of course by the time they actually arrived I'd already been turned on to the rayon and haven't even opened the KGD boxes yet.
Did I mention the FREE eyelash curler I got with my order?!? My youngest daughter snatched that right up...

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
I ordered 2 boxes of KGD from Dermstore and it said nothing at the time about being out of stock. A day or two after I placed my order I started getting the "back ordered" emails. It took about 3 weeks but I finally got my two boxes.
Of course by the time they actually arrived I'd already been turned on to the rayon and haven't even opened the KGD boxes yet.
Did I mention the FREE eyelash curler I got with my order?!? My youngest daughter snatched that right up...
I've got the 500 foot box of rayon that will do the same as you're koh Gen do does..... sit, I'll probably heat seal it.
because of my one time experience with koh Gen do...At least test it for yourself the flavor is unreal!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread