Koh gen do in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandooth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
california
They were in stock this morning at sephora and barney's, sold out pretty quickly. When I clicked the link in my sephora "back in stock" email, it said I was in a queue due to extensive website traffic :p I received my order from dermstore, and can compare to the Labo Organic pads. KGD is a bit "puffier", larger pads compared to labo's (albeit 60 KGD pads vs. 200 Labo pads). They do appear to be slightly different, however any taste difference is in my head IMO.

AquaLung22

Moved On
Sep 3, 2014
NY
At first, i tried carefully peeling both layers and only using the fluffy, wispy-er cotton in the middle of the pad. Than on my 2nd time, I tried using a strip off the whole pad, didn"t peel it used the entire strip. 3rd time, I cut a strip and peeled the pad evenly in 2, using half of each strip for my dual-coil rda.
..... haven't noticed too much of a difference between these methods, and everyone seems to have a preference - but I've been using the 3rd method ever since. This way each coil gets 1 side of the flat part of the pad, and some of the middle.

This is with some other brand of JC.. probably going to order my 1st KGD from b-glowing if still in-stock in about a week.. save me some! A member is sending me a sample too (thanks again!). I can't wait to try it!!
:D

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
MAN! Well I got my box yesterday. My $23.00 box, $12 plus $11 in shipping, 60 maxi pads...

It was in front of my front door at my apartment complex thank god no one ripped it---not that I live in that kind of neighborhood and barely any foot traffic by my front door so....all good.

I peeled off the 2 outer layers and used the insides. I stashed away the outer layers and will give them a try down the line.

Anyway, I cut off some small strips and wicked up my BF Odin on my REO and suffice it to say I am very pleased. It is a very very clean hit. I tasted nothing that resembled wick in any way and the flavor and vapor were excellent.

I have been a Rayon guy since that thread started but will shift to the Koh Gen and ride that wave until the next best wick comes along.

Psychologically, I would rather vape this than my Rayon. Rayon to me has that Rayon flavor to start before the wick and coil meshes. This stuff is cleeeean.

Thanks to Yiorgi for his OP and the link. I am sold....for now at least....Did I say this stuff is good?:D?

maf2k8

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2009
Chicago, IL
www.facebook.com
MAN! Well I got my box yesterday. My $23.00 box, $12 plus $11 in shipping, 60 maxi pads...

It was in front of my front door at my apartment complex thank god no one ripped it---not that I live in that kind of neighborhood and barely any foot traffic by my front door so....all good.

I peeled off the 2 outer layers and used the insides. I stashed away the outer layers and will give them a try down the line.

Anyway, I cut off some small strips and wicked up my BF Odin on my REO and suffice it to say I am very pleased. It is a very very clean hit. I tasted nothing that resembled wick in any way and the flavor and vapor were excellent.

I have been a Rayon guy since that thread started but will shift to the Koh Gen and ride that wave until the next best wick comes along.

Psychologically, I would rather vape this than my Rayon. Rayon to me has that Rayon flavor to start before the wick and coil meshes. This stuff is cleeeean.

Thanks to Yiorgi for his OP and the link. I am sold....for now at least....Did I say this stuff is good?:D?

I LOVE using just the middle layer. Even though i feel like i am wasting most of the pad when i peel off the 2 outer layers, Just using that middle layer its so much nicer to work with and seems to wick even better.

tehdarkaura

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2014
CO
There is still a lot of fall out / radio active particles in Japan... am I the only one who is concerned about the idea of inhaling vapor from a radio active cotton pad? :confused:

Hell I gave up my favorite green tea brand after their power plant went boom. It will be a few more years before i let myself enjoy the best green matcha tea known to man :D

Last edited:

Malarky

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2013
Nibiru (Planet X)
This is what I get from my local B&M. Not sure what type it is but it's japanese cotton and it is soooo clean and wicks like a champ. 25 cents a square.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread