• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Kokomo Vaping Ban Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

trepalium

I'm a Panda
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2012
Indianapolis, IN
hoosiervapers.com
On Monday, August 25th at 7:00 PM, the Kokomo City Council is voting on a proposal to ban vaping in all public buildings in the city.. Private clubs, vape shops, bars and every place that has anyone inside that could be called an employee.
There is a protest scheduled at the Kokomo City Hall building at 6:00 PM on Monday, August 25th.. Those against the ban are to meet at the gazebo at the corner of Union and Sycamore before hand.
We need 5 council members to vote against it out of 9.. Three are firmly behind the ban and I doubt we have any ability to sway them.. I am going to list the council members who are undecided and then the ones who are against the ban.
Undecided Council Members:

Those for Hoosier Vapers and against the ban:

If Hoosier Vapers could email support for those council members against the ban, that would be great.. If Hoosier Vapers could email the undecided council members and respectfully and politely say why you are against a ban on the use of electronic cigarettes in all public buildings that would be fantastic!
The email doesn’t have to be long.. You don’t have to be a master wordsmith.. You can just send an email and let them know what you think.
If you like you can send links to some research like:
BMC Public Health
Comparison of E-Cig Emissions
Informa Healthcare
There are many more good links at CASAA
http://hoosiervapers.com/2014/08/kokomo-vaping-ban-alert/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread