• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Korean DIY Liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
The only Korean flavours I've ever tried came as complimentary from my VG/PG purchases. I thought they were okay. My only concern would be diketones, which may or may not matter to you. As you will undoubtedly read in the other threads I'm a big fan of FlavorArt, Capella, and the Flavor Apprentice for flavouring. Lets us know how you make out with the Korean flavours. Generally speaking I find fruits to be the flavors least likely to be terrible. The more exotic flavours can be hit or miss.

Dragonvape

Oct 11, 2015
South Korea
[/IMG] Okay, received my package and am gonna start with raspberry and pear. Gotta steep first though...

Went through the Raspberry, Pear, Blueberry, and am vaping vanilla custard as I type. Everything is pretty darn good except Pear (it's terrible!!!). Also added a bit of Ethyl Maltol to sweeten the concoctions...

Korea 'Flavors' is not bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: Waddle

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
[/IMG] Okay, received my package and am gonna start with raspberry and pear. Gotta steep first though...

Went through the Raspberry, Pear, Blueberry, and am vaping vanilla custard as I type. Everything is pretty darn good except Pear (it's terrible!!!). Also added a bit of Ethyl Maltol to sweeten the concoctions...

Korea 'Flavors' is not bad.

So how much did you pay (including shipping) per 10ml bottle? I agree that pear is is hard one to get right. I find the same can be said about raspberry or blueberry. The raspberry always has floral after notes for me.

Dragonvape

Oct 11, 2015
South Korea
So how much did you pay (including shipping) per 10ml bottle? I agree that pear is is hard one to get right. I find the same can be said about raspberry or blueberry. The raspberry always has floral after notes for me.

21,500 won including shipping. My favorite flavors at this time are Vanilla Custard and Blueberry. The Vanilla custard has a sweet pudding aftertaste. It's a bit creamy too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread