KR808D-1 N-Series Style Batteries and Passthroughs

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Apr 7, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    KR808D-1 N-Series. Style Batteries

These batteries are the new style switch recently popular for their performance over other KR808 batteries. These are made to work with our KR808D-1 Dripper Cartomizers but will also work with most other KR808 cartomizers.

N100 Replacement Batteries - KR808

KR808D-1 N-SeriesM.F. Style Telescopic, Extra Long and VariVolt USB Passthroughs
    These new passthroughs are made to work with the KR808D-1 N-Series Style Batteries which have recently become popular for their performance over other KR808D-1 batteries. Available in four colors. Measures four feet in length (VV is shorter).

N100 Passthroughs - KR808
    N300 / iGo / KR808 VariVolt Mini Passthrough

2. TexasT

TexasT ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    Now I know for sure you're teasing me. People already look at me funny because of my Buzz. Can you imagine the looks I would get with a KR808D-1 battery that's four feet long?

But you know, if I could get my wife to carry the other end, they might not be so bad. Hummm.

3. starsong

starsong Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    Hmmm wonder what the M.F. stands for :) So what's the length of the batteries? They look short, like 65mm?

4. ditc

ditc Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2009
    hey drew, do you know if the LED color for the white m.f. style battery is blue or orange/red (or another color)? thanks!

5. TexasT

TexasT ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2010
    East Texas
    Hey starsong, if you look closely at the info on the batteries it says they are four feet long.

I'm not going to touch the M.F. part, but I couldn't let this opportunity to pick on Drew slip past me.

Hope he's the forgiving sort ...

6. MichelleDen

MichelleDen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    Star: site says 78mm..

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The LEDs are all orange...The Passthroughs are 4 feet long!!!! We would have to do a special order for the 4' batts...
    Drew

8. starsong

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    LOL Texas, and thanks Michelle, I must be blind. I'll go check again. Orange huh? hmm OK thanks Drew.

update: checked the site again, I still don't see where it says 78mm.

9. beachpuff

beachpuff Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2011
    Lost
  10. starsong

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    well, that didn't say so either... but I'll just take everyone's word for it. Thanks

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  12. starsong

Jan 1, 2011
    SoCal
    Immediate updating of website info.... pinch me! Thanks Drew. :)

13. ditc

Mar 9, 2009
    anyone ordered, received and tried these yet? what are your thoughts? how do they compare?

14. beachpuff

beachpuff Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2011
    Lost
    Just got mine today, they have the same finish, same performance, only difference is they have the orange LED. Works great!

15. ditc

Mar 9, 2009
    great to know! thanks! i totally want an orange led for a white one, to have one "normal" looking device similar to a cigarette so i don't get bizarre looks from people not familiar with ecigs, thinking i'm huffing on some intergalactic technology from the future.

16. MichelleDen

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    If i take my little white 510 with red LED to a club no one stares funny, even though it has a button... My friends call'em techno cigs...

17. ditc

Mar 9, 2009
    haha, problem is, where i live, regular smoking is outlawed in clubs, so in that particular atmosphere, using something that looks the furthest away from an analog is useful! and i'm in clubs a lot unfortunately, as my career is being a niteclub DJ! haha. but on the street, or when driving, where regular analog smoking is permitted, having something that looks like a regular cigarette makes me look a bit less "creepy" haha.

18. MichelleDen

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    I just dont vape places you cant smoke.. There are so few of us that i never meet another vaper anywhere..Only know 2 who do it.

19. mOjO_420

mOjO_420 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dittoes. I got a black one with an orange LED kinda expected blue but don't really care as it performs exactly as advertised. I can barely tolerate using my old batts anymore. I'll order another one when i run out of cartos.

20. jacatro

jacatro Moved On

Mar 27, 2011
    Long Island, NY
    I had a Bl*** for 2 weeks- I replaced it with one of these and LOVE it!