KR808D-1 Style Smart PCC Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
No, Im sorry I mistyped that...I just put the order in...The fact is that the switch in the other battery has been available in Greencig batteries for years..But I will have some of the other batteries soon. Thanks
Drew

Ive heard from people who tried both that the greencig and these "new" are not the same? Maybe all in their heads, if green cigs are lipo, theyre lipo. Thats that..
The horisontal coil cartos have been available from nov 2010..
Drew do you know why the manu didnt make a fuss about them when they came out? My uk vendor didnt even know they got updated ones with a new coil.. Just started getting the new ones when they placed a reg order...

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
I was referring the switch "technology" has been used by Greencig...I would say that the Hype was the same for the carts that I released a while back, but just wasnt as publicly exploited...IMHO these cartos are very nice and work great but they are limited to 3.7 to 4.2 Volt devices, which sort of limit the use. Dont get me wrong I knew people would apreciate them sooner or later but didnt want go blowing my own horn...
There are a few people that did reviews on these and siad how great hey were before the others were even in stock....Thanks
Drew

BTW... I have the new style indented drip style cartos in now in normal size and Jumbo and will have them on the site tommorow evening hoprfully...I also have a limited supply of the longer batts that I will be releasing in my new PCC that is capable of holding and or charging 2 batteries (any size) and six cartos....

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
Oh i dont see them as limited at all. On contrary they put out so much you dont NEED bigger volt devices.. diff way of looking at it.. Ill never get me a MOD and now i dont have to live with inferior performance bc of my small pv choice... Just a damn shame EU doesnt really have vendors for this. They are behind the game i feel.. got slapped with a big a** custom fee when I ordered from USA.. so my plan to order from you next, is off... crap.. wanted the g400.. and now youre getting the big pcc too..... shesh.. thanks for the answer though..

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
This N100 KR808 Deluxe Super Starter Kit comes with EVERYTHING you need to start your vaping journey! All products and liquids are sourced from trusted manufacturers that have led the industry in quality and satisfaction! The Horizontal Coil N100 KR808 Cartomizers are the cutting edge technology designed to be safe and deliver the best in flavor and vapor production available and are sure to satisfy.

Kit includes:
•2 N100 KR808 Auto Batteries (78mm)
•2 Black Regular N100 KR808 Horizontal Coil Cartomizers
•2 Stainless Steel Jumbo N100 KR808 Horizontal Coil Cartomizers
•1 N100 Auto Switch Telescopic USB Passthrough
•1 N100 KR808 Smart PCC with rechargeable battery and charging cord
•2 6mL Juice Samplers of your choice
•1 USB Charger
•1 USB Wall Plug

N100 Deluxe Super Starter Kit - KR808

Last edited:

Barto

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Kapetown
This N100 KR808 Deluxe Super Starter Kit comes with EVERYTHING you need to start your vaping journey! All products and liquids are sourced from trusted manufacturers that have led the industry in quality and satisfaction! The Horizontal Coil N100 KR808 Cartomizers are the cutting edge technology designed to be safe and deliver the best in flavor and vapor production available and are sure to satisfy.
glare.gif

Kit includes:
•2 N100 KR808 Auto Batteries (78mm)
•2 Black Regular N100 KR808 Horizontal Coil Cartomizers
•2 Stainless Steel Jumbo N100 KR808 Horizontal Coil Cartomizers
•1 N100 Auto Switch Telescopic USB Passthrough
•1 N100 KR808 Smart PCC with rechargeable battery and charging cord
•2 6mL Juice Samplers of your choice
•1 USB Charger
•1 USB Wall Plug

N100 Deluxe Super Starter Kit - KR808
glare.gif