KR808D-1 Style Smart PCC Kit

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jan 26, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rayquitsmoking

rayquitsmoking Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2010
    michigan
    received my pcc kit today and it works great and i must say the cartos that came with it are awsome.hey drew do u sell these cartos separately and in different flavs or blanks? has anyone compared these cartos with the bloog carto?

2. MichelleDen

MichelleDen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    Ive heard from people who tried both that the greencig and these "new" are not the same? Maybe all in their heads, if green cigs are lipo, theyre lipo. Thats that..
    The horisontal coil cartos have been available from nov 2010..
    Drew do you know why the manu didnt make a fuss about them when they came out? My uk vendor didnt even know they got updated ones with a new coil.. Just started getting the new ones when they placed a reg order...

3. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I was referring the switch "technology" has been used by Greencig...I would say that the Hype was the same for the carts that I released a while back, but just wasnt as publicly exploited...IMHO these cartos are very nice and work great but they are limited to 3.7 to 4.2 Volt devices, which sort of limit the use. Dont get me wrong I knew people would apreciate them sooner or later but didnt want go blowing my own horn...
    There are a few people that did reviews on these and siad how great hey were before the others were even in stock....Thanks
    Drew

BTW... I have the new style indented drip style cartos in now in normal size and Jumbo and will have them on the site tommorow evening hoprfully...I also have a limited supply of the longer batts that I will be releasing in my new PCC that is capable of holding and or charging 2 batteries (any size) and six cartos....

4. MichelleDen

MichelleDen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2010
    Denmark
    Oh i dont see them as limited at all. On contrary they put out so much you dont NEED bigger volt devices.. diff way of looking at it.. Ill never get me a MOD and now i dont have to live with inferior performance bc of my small pv choice... Just a damn shame EU doesnt really have vendors for this. They are behind the game i feel.. got slapped with a big a** custom fee when I ordered from USA.. so my plan to order from you next, is off... crap.. wanted the g400.. and now youre getting the big pcc too..... shesh.. thanks for the answer though..

5. Kingfish

Kingfish Full Member

Jan 4, 2010
    West Virginia
    Can you get a extra battery ??

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I dont have any at the moment but should have some in other colors within 10 to 20 days I hope...Thanks
    Drew

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  8. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just got these in today...This is great little starter kit that has the newest horizontal coil cartos and has 4 cartos instead of 2 !!!!
    KR808D-1 Starter Pack

11. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    This N100 KR808 Deluxe Super Starter Kit comes with EVERYTHING you need to start your vaping journey! All products and liquids are sourced from trusted manufacturers that have led the industry in quality and satisfaction! The Horizontal Coil N100 KR808 Cartomizers are the cutting edge technology designed to be safe and deliver the best in flavor and vapor production available and are sure to satisfy.

Kit includes:
    •2 N100 KR808 Auto Batteries (78mm)
    •2 Black Regular N100 KR808 Horizontal Coil Cartomizers
    •2 Stainless Steel Jumbo N100 KR808 Horizontal Coil Cartomizers
    •1 N100 Auto Switch Telescopic USB Passthrough
    •1 N100 KR808 Smart PCC with rechargeable battery and charging cord
    •2 6mL Juice Samplers of your choice
    •1 USB Charger
    •1 USB Wall Plug

N100 Deluxe Super Starter Kit - KR808

13. Drewsworld