KR808D-1 to 510 adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatecraft

ECF Veteran
Jul 31, 2010
Charleston, WV
I have a V4L passthrough and have been looking for an adapter so that I can put a LR 510 atty on it. Would that even be possible? I'm thinking passthrough + adapter + LR 510 atty + drip tip=vaping nirvana So, anyone know where to find the adapter? Also, feel free to shoot down my idea if that setup isn't feasible...I'm still a bit noobish on the whole thing. Thanks.

bassnut

Crumby Jokes
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
There is someone on this board who vapes with that combo (KR808+LRatty) on a regular basis, I remember reading about it more then once.

I have a KR808/510 adapter set up PT too and I've been just itching to screw on the LR...

Probably me.
Get the adapter at GoodProphets. Select the 808/901bat-to-510atom.

I use pretty much exclusively the KR808D-1 mega battery (380mAh) with a LR 510 atty via adapter. I've got about 5 batts that I keep in rotation although 3 would do the trick. This is a high performance, lightweight rig that works as well as most fancy mods, not counting battery life but 380mAh is pretty respectable and it delivers a true 3.7V unlike the 510 related batts which have been measured around 3.3V or lower.

Pav

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2009
Detroit Rock City
I use pretty much exclusively the KR808D-1 mega battery (380mAh) with a LR 510 atty via adapter. I've got about 5 batts that I keep in rotation although 3 would do the trick. This is a high performance, lightweight rig that works as well as most fancy mods, not counting battery life but 380mAh is pretty respectable and it delivers a true 3.7V unlike the 510 related batts which have been measured around 3.3V or lower.

Which battery are you using BN? (vendor?) I've got the Elegant KR8 battery which is great, but I've seen some questioning about the true 3.7V tested under load. I'm pretty happy with the KR8 cartomizers, but hear so much about the 510 attys/cartos and adapters are cheap so I might try that out too, just to get an idea of the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread