KR808D-1 to 510 adapter?

Discussion in 'KR808D-1' started by Hatecraft, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Hatecraft

Hatecraft Senior Member ECF Veteran

I have a V4L passthrough and have been looking for an adapter so that I can put a LR 510 atty on it. Would that even be possible? I'm thinking passthrough + adapter + LR 510 atty + drip tip=vaping nirvana So, anyone know where to find the adapter? Also, feel free to shoot down my idea if that setup isn't feasible...I'm still a bit noobish on the whole thing. Thanks.

2. Rocketman

Rocketman Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have a feeling that you could salvage the adapter, atty, and drip tip from it when the PT died from being overloaded. Just a guess.

3. Rocketman

Rocketman Ultra Member ECF Veteran

you will reach vaping nirvana,
    only after finding the
    holy grail of e-cigs.

Best to you on your quest.

:)

4. Hatecraft

Yeah, I figured it would overload it.

5. tokengirl

tokengirl Senior Member ECF Veteran

There is someone on this board who vapes with that combo (KR808+LRatty) on a regular basis, I remember reading about it more then once.

I have a KR808/510 adapter set up PT too and I've been just itching to screw on the LR...

6. Hatecraft

Do you remember where you got the adapter?

7. Automaton

Automaton Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Well, you could use a 901 LR instead, and not need an adapter. I've used an LR 901 on my standard Kr8 batts. Just one less thing you need to have screwed on there...

8. bassnut

bassnut Crumby Jokes ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Probably me.
    Get the adapter at GoodProphets. Select the 808/901bat-to-510atom.

I use pretty much exclusively the KR808D-1 mega battery (380mAh) with a LR 510 atty via adapter. I've got about 5 batts that I keep in rotation although 3 would do the trick. This is a high performance, lightweight rig that works as well as most fancy mods, not counting battery life but 380mAh is pretty respectable and it delivers a true 3.7V unlike the 510 related batts which have been measured around 3.3V or lower.

9. Hatecraft

Ended up getting an adapter and a 510 atty with my last juice order from Alien Visions. Hooked them up to my V4L manual passthrough...figgin' sweet!!!

10. Pav

Pav Super Member ECF Veteran

Which battery are you using BN? (vendor?) I've got the Elegant KR8 battery which is great, but I've seen some questioning about the true 3.7V tested under load. I'm pretty happy with the KR8 cartomizers, but hear so much about the 510 attys/cartos and adapters are cheap so I might try that out too, just to get an idea of the difference.

11. roxics

roxics Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What if you don't want to drip? Is there a benefit to using these 510 cartomizers with Kr8 batteries? Better flavor? Better throat hit? Why is everyone so crazy about the 510?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.