Kraken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innova

Mar 18, 2015
Virginia
image.jpg
I finally got a kraken. I've been dying to tell somebody, but everyone I know who vapes would be like "Oh, one of those things". I thought I'd tell you guys. I'm happy!

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I finally got a kraken. I've been dying to tell somebody, but everyone I know who vapes would be like "Oh, one of those things". I thought I'd tell you guys. I'm happy!

Congrats! I have two of them, authentics, and I love them. Ya did good kid! That's a pretty one too! :)

And it looks like you have a DID sitting next to it! Way to go Innova! My two very favorite gennies!

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
They are called Nemesis. By Atmomixani. Made in Greece. I like them a lot. I wanted to try for a Poldiac for my DID's but I did not see them on the MMV website.

Well sadly MMV does not make the Poldiac anymore. Because of the economic crisis in Greece they were forced to move to a smaller building where they could not make them, and they put all the Poldiacs on clearance some time ago. I got 4 of them and a bunch of spare parts while I could. I am very glad I did. There are still a few around at certain vendors but they want a lot of money for them.

Reactions: Innova

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
View attachment 542404 i'm not everyone, and i think that your Kraken is really pretty. Bet it vapes really nice too!!

As for me--i'm vaping my aga t+ (i know, right???!)--with a wick-and-coil about three weeks old. And it tastes awesome!!

Okay, now you did it. I'm breaking out my AGA-T2 and giving it a go, after it's been sitting there for a year. I'll rebuild it first.

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Just rebuilt my moribund AGA-T2, and put it on my moribund Atmizoo Roller. I gotta say, it vapes better than I remember. Coiled for .7 ohm it's doing alright! With a fresh build and a fully charged VTC4 it's vaping pretty darn good...

Think I'll just sit here and vape on this for a while...

Last edited:

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Thank you GC :)

Inspired by that I got out one of me my long unused RSST's and tried that too. Vapes good. They are both still good useful gennies, but they still aren't DID's or Krakens. Now that Roller had been giving me a lot of issues, but for some reason it works just dandy with that AGA-T2. One thing I never liked about that AGA was the tiny little jam nuts on the center post. I replaced them with jam nuts from the DID's, which I have a large store of. Much better :)

GrowthCurve

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Rust Belt
When i purchased DiDs, and Temons--i got extra insulators and jam nuts.

As far as the Aga T's that's the biggest problem, you know? I mean, it's not distance from the pos pin to the wick hole. When you get Youde products, the quality of the threading of the pin and the jam nuts is hit-or-miss. Being able to make a nice neat coil is one of the biggest factors in getting any of these things to work.

Is using DiD jam nuts 'cheating'? Who's keeping score anyway?

That's what makes @Innova s Kraken so nice. That fastener at the pos pin. And the brass tank cage :w00t:

Got my Nectar on a King clone, while i charge my Teslas. My wick is only ~25mm wide 200 mesh on this. Dry-burning with the u-wick in place worked fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread