Krimson Kustoms, 3.7v, 5, Variable Voltage and Evercool. Quality, Look, Great Price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
I'll agree, James definitely isn't afraid to try something new. When I first PM'd him, I was extremely specific about what I wanted, even down to "i'll send you this specific piece to be used". He was really nice, & wasn't defensive or thrown off at all about my special requests. In fact he seemed delighted. He was in contact with me throughout the build along with photos.

I'm really excited to get my box in the mail. He sent me a tracking number, but I'll be honest, I don't track my packages, unless it's been like 2 weeks & I haven't got anything in the mail.

Honestly, this will be my 1st variable voltage mod with display. I've always 'thought' that 4.2-4.3 was my sweet spot, now i'll be able to tell for sure.

I still don't even know what "evercool" means................. but I guess i'm getting one. :)

I honestly wanted a bottom feeder (like the video shown above)..............but didn't want it to be too HUGE.

Last edited:

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
This is a very special mod I was commissioned to make for someone. It is what I would consider just about everything you can ask for in a mod and was a blast to figure out how to make it. So here it is ladies and gents, I dub it, the Krescendo! It's a dual 510 connection evercool system with a display and wait what? Yeah...a bottom feeder too!

Krimson Krescendo Dual 510 18650 Evercool Bottom Feeder - YouTube

What do you think? Too mad scientist?

James :evil:

Wow What an awesome mod! Somebody out there is gonna have a darn good time with it!

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
Follow up for my review of my new 2*14500 evercool Krimson box.

Wow, much better then I imagened, after my readings of some earlier threads about the implimantation of evercool circuitry in VV boxes.

This mod hits hard, and on anything you want to throw on it.

One of the hardest cartos to handle for mods are dual coils and triple coils. Right now I am vaping a triple coil 1.6 Ohm rated, at 5.2 Volts under load, and it vapes great. I did try it also with a DC 1.25 Ohm rated at 4 volts, same result. DC at 1.6 rated at 4.3 Volts, awsome. The 1.6 Ohm DC at around 4.2 Volt I like best. All the DC and TC testing I did in a DCT MAP tank, and the batterys used where Trustfire 900 mAh "flames".

To anybody looking for a good well build evercool VV box, especially if it is going to be used with very demanding cartos or attys, this mod is just perfect.

James congrats with your good work and prooven craftmanship. Thank You !

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
hehe nice spacekitty.

Yes, sorry for that but currently as I just began really doing this for others a month ago I do not have a website and all that jazz yet. I just take orders through PMs. Which actually works out pretty well as most people are enjoying the more wild side of my craft and I'm getting the chance to make some really cool outside of the norm stuff.

Milianom, if you have any questions or something specific you're looking for please feel free to PM me and I'll get back with you as quick as I can.

Fsroq, as always, you're awesome, I thank you very much for doing so many tests on the mod and reporting back here. I'm ecstatic I met and exceeded your expectations. I try to use higher grade parts so that it can handle the necessary amperage to run some of the more demanding items. Have a great one and thanks for stopping in.

fsroq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Spain
Your welcome.

hehe nice spacekitty.

Yes, sorry for that but currently as I just began really doing this for others a month ago I do not have a website and all that jazz yet. I just take orders through PMs. Which actually works out pretty well as most people are enjoying the more wild side of my craft and I'm getting the chance to make some really cool outside of the norm stuff.

Milianom, if you have any questions or something specific you're looking for please feel free to PM me and I'll get back with you as quick as I can.

Fsroq, as always, you're awesome, I thank you very much for doing so many tests on the mod and reporting back here. I'm ecstatic I met and exceeded your expectations. I try to use higher grade parts so that it can handle the necessary amperage to run some of the more demanding items. Have a great one and thanks for stopping in.

my4jewels

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2011
Maine
James, I just wanted to let you know that Hubby and I are really enjoying our VV Evercool boxes you made for us. It makes my juices "sing". I haven't touched any other device since I got it, except to compare what I used to think was a good vape on my ego batts. There's really no comparison. This is a beautifully made mod, and it runs so nice and cool. I am looking forward to doing the review for you. I have some of it written up already, just need to finish it and take some pictures.

Just out of curiosity, what could you make for me that had more battery life? I imagine 2x 18650 be a lot longer between charges? Do those boxes also come in solid black? On the 2 14500's, I am going through 2 charges a day, and I'd love to get at least a whole day out of them. I have always wanted a volt meter built in as well. You can pm me if you like with the details and price or post it here, it's up to you, Evercool, of course. My birthday is coming up in October, and I may talk Hubby into getting me something like I just described.

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
Small update on a few things. I just finished a 14500 evercool bottomfeeder that I think turned out really nicely and I got to use some cool new stuff on it. I had to fabricate the battery holding area out of acrylic because I tried to use a AA holder...and it was crap and snapped the moment I tried to put a 14500 in there and I hate those cheap things but after a bit of work(I'm not a master acrylic worker I know) I got it looking pretty good and working nicely. Check it out:

14500 Evercool BottomFeeder

Someone had suggested I use magnets as an enclosure method and I dug for a bit and finally found some that I liked and thought would work well, these little super magents that are 1/8" so they fit in a slightly tapped screwhole. Turned out fairly nice.

I got these new potentiometers that are sealed and long life (100,000 cycles vs the normal 500 - 1,000) which I decided were totally worth it and then came across that you can get Adjusters for them! Looks really nice and turns smooth and easy.

There is of course a big section of acrylic down the middle just because I wanted it in case of any leaking the probability of it getting to the batteries or electronics to be reduced.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Small update on a few things. I just finished a 14500 evercool bottomfeeder that I think turned out really nicely and I got to use some cool new stuff on it. I had to fabricate the battery holding area out of acrylic because I tried to use a AA holder...and it was crap and snapped the moment I tried to put a 14500 in there and I hate those cheap things but after a bit of work(I'm not a master acrylic worker I know) I got it looking pretty good and working nicely. Check it out:

14500 Evercool BottomFeeder

Someone had suggested I use magnets as an enclosure method and I dug for a bit and finally found some that I liked and thought would work well, these little super magents that are 1/8" so they fit in a slightly tapped screwhole. Turned out fairly nice.

I got these new potentiometers that are sealed and long life (100,000 cycles vs the normal 500 - 1,000) which I decided were totally worth it and then came across that you can get Adjusters for them! Looks really nice and turns smooth and easy.

There is of course a big section of acrylic down the middle just because I wanted it in case of any leaking the probability of it getting to the batteries or electronics to be reduced.

What are the switches rated at your using on these boxes with the evercool chip ?

JamesW

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
MO USA
Ladylinx, I actually can do the display however it is a seperate gig. That evercool bottomfeeder as it is goes for $80, I can add a voltage display for $15(wish I could go cheaper but the display itself is $7+shipping unless I get them from China). It comes in a slightly larger case than my 18650 mods, the case is 4.4 x 2.2 x 1.2. I don't have the option of putting it in something as beautiful as the woodworking guys, they make some really awesome pieces, so I mainly just aim to use the highest quality parts and make it look good. The case doesn't have to be just black however, I can get that same case in transparent blue, red, or clear.

MWA, I upgraded recently and use 5 amp horn style switches in all of my mods unless a different switch is requested/supplied. I try to use at very least all 3 amp parts to make sure there is no way of anything going outside of specifications during use when something demanding is put on it like dual or triple coils.

JunkieG, I currently use paypal for my main method of payment acceptance.

JunkieG, I currently use paypal for my main method of payment acceptance.

Ouh boy...now that will be a slight lil problem for me but...ok nvm I'll try to figure out but here what i wish for evercool mod :)

Appreciate if you could quote me on these specifications

a.510 connection.

b. led display for voltage 3mm Red color

c. solid black casing + red button to be place on the side of the casing

(possible to place the red button and the voltage knob on the side of the casing? if no then its no problem for me)
(i like the transparent clear too but was wondering if the transparent is more fragile then the solid ones.)

d. it will use 2 x 18650 battery. ermmm possible?

e. shipping to Malaysia

f. yeah the beauty ring too

wishlist. battery indicator and charging via mini usb. That would be useful for me :)

Appreciate your reply. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread