Labor day 30% off site-wide sale!!

Discussion in 'Apollo Ecigs' started by a_rey88, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. a_rey88

a_rey88 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Hi Apollonians! Celebrate Labor day and get some rest and relaxtion while enjoying your vape! We are offering 30% off site-wide with the use of coupon code "Labor30"
    labor30.jpg

This is a great deal to take advantage of our already LOWERED PRICE on our fantastic tasting e-liquids!

2. puckhead

puckhead Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sweet! Ordered me a tobacco 5 bottle sampler!

3. dale1962

dale1962 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Ordered from u yesterday for first time great deal on Nautilus mini and 5 pack of BVC's for $31.11 with discount and free shipping :)....noticed under description of mini it states comes with 2 bottom dual coils which I'm sure is wrong(hopefully).Should say 2-BVC's right.Also anybody gotten the mini from apollo and how do u like it?TIA,Dale

4. a_rey88

a_rey88 Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Hi Dale,

Yes, you are correct the Nautilus Mini should say two BVC coils and I will be sure to have my web team correct that. The Nautilus Mini works great and has been one of my favorite clearomizers so far! When using clearomizers, it's been the full size Nautilus while at my desk and the mini when out and about! I assure you that you will not be disappointed as Aspire did a very good job with the design of these clearomizers!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.