Lack of flavor from not being steeped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EMusic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2016
Encino, CA
I picked up an e-liquid with a supposed Sour Gummy flavor. Unfortunately, it has almost no flavor. It smells less strongly than my usual juices, too.

Is it likely that the lack of flavor is from it not having been steeped? The liquid is completely clear - no color.

The brand is a reputable one, so I don't know why it doesn't taste like a premium juice.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
I picked up an e-liquid with a supposed Sour Gummy flavor. Unfortunately, it has almost no flavor. It smells less strongly than my usual juices, too.

Is it likely that the lack of flavor is from it not having been steeped? The liquid is completely clear - no color.

The brand is a reputable one, so I don't know why it doesn't taste like a premium juice.
There is a lot of commercial juice that they don't mix long enough thus the need to steep, especially juice bought online. Just let it sit for a week or two, giving it a shake or two every day or every other day. I don't recommend fast steeping like heating it up, leaving the cap off for what this actually does is causes the nicotine to oxidize/degrade.

One of my all time favorite juices is Lenola Cream, I'll put in an order and let it sit for a week or two before using.

Reactions: EMusic

EMusic

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2016
Encino, CA
One last thing - since you mentioned one of your favorite flavors I thought I should mention mine in case you're feeling adventurous with juice (unless you've already tried it). Anyway it's "Mr. & Mrs. Sweet ROXX" and it's hard to pin down exactly what I'm tasting but it's a fairly complex and full-bodied flavor and it definitely comes pre-steeped. A perfect 10/10 all-day vape. :D

Reactions: r055co

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
One last thing - since you mentioned one of your favorite flavors I thought I should mention mine in case you're feeling adventurous with juice (unless you've already tried it). Anyway it's "Mr. & Mrs. Sweet ROXX" and it's hard to pin down exactly what I'm tasting but it's a fairly complex and full-bodied flavor and it definitely comes pre-steeped. A perfect 10/10 all-day vape. :D

Cool, I'll check it out
Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread