• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ladies, do you have pets? Or do pets have you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catmom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Blue Ridge Heaven
The benefit of the transport company is that they'd be pros at reducing stress for you kitties.

Oh, I hadn't even thought about that aspect, CES. Thanks! Also, the professional driver wouldn't get stressed out, and I know our fur babies sense our stress and get more stressed themselves. I remember when Penny broke her leg, and I broke down in tears the night after we brought her home. She wriggled up to my face (hard to do with a splint, but she managed it!) and was licking my tears and head butting me. I had to stop crying then because I knew I was upsetting her! They're so sensitive!

Last edited:

Catmom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Blue Ridge Heaven
they have cat strollers? and the cats allow this? pics please :D

Yes, they have them. Not so sure about the cats allowing it, I can't imagine any of mine allowing it. I think they'd tear through the mesh in no time!

4605474048_1a3b439c34_z.jpg

Not MY cats! No way, no how! LOL

But they ARE cute :)

Last edited:

Catmom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Blue Ridge Heaven
I see dogs all the time in those...but I just don't see a cat staying with it open !

Me either! The one I saw over the weekend (and couldn't find the picture of) had a cat in it, but it was zipped inside it. Mine would be trying to scratch holes through the mesh, or nylon screen or whatever it is. Our last cat would probably have loved it, but he was a stray who loved being outside. We made him an indoor only cat for his own health and safety, but I don't think he ever forgave us, LOL.

Serianna

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
San Diego
Haha I will take some either later today or next week, we have archery in an hour and a half so I need to go get the kids geared up. Then grocery shopping to feed the crowd that is currently staying here (cooking for 7 people 3 meals a day for the past week used up EVERYTHING in my darn freezer!)

Edit, Speaking of archery...
DSC01245small.jpg

Last edited:

Catmom

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2011
Blue Ridge Heaven
there's an aardvark song?

Oh, yeah! I remember it from when I was a kid. A TV show called Wonderama. It might have just been a local children's show, I grew up in Long Island, NY.

Haha I will take some either later today or next week, we have archery in an hour and a half so I need to go get the kids geared up. Then grocery shopping to feed the crowd that is currently staying here (cooking for 7 people 3 meals a day for the past week used up EVERYTHING in my darn freezer!)

I imagine it would! I hope you're having fun with that crowd to make up for all the extra work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread