• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ladies! Today is Glam's fourth year as a Vet on ECF, come help celebrate!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Hooray Glam!!!
Congrats!!!

AnimatedFireworks2.gif

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
Just crashing the party here long enough to say

Happy 4-Year Vetiversary, Glam!!!

50-shades-of-grey-cake.jpg

I have enjoyed getting to know
so many of the 50 Shades of you!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And I'm so glad you are my friend!!!
x
x

Hugs on your special day...

tumblr_inline_n9gv18GtzN1qd3jex.gif

x
x

Wots ub Wub

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Sweet post, VG. And back at ya with the compliments. :wub:

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hey girl!! Thank you and good to see you.....I do keep some track of you. I know you have moved (sometimes I lurk:))....welcome to the midwest. A pretty part of the midwest.

I'm glad I didn't miss your vape anniversary. I just stumbled on a post in my profile saying "congrats glam" so I had to check it out. So you're keeping an eye on me huh? ;) That's ok, JJ is too. LOL! I never come to the WR or to the Beach so I've lost tract of you and everybody else. It's good to hear from you.

Yes on the move, south central Indiana. I'm a Hoosier now. :laugh: I live an hour away from Rave so we have been seeing each other at least once a week. I love it here and I love my woods. It's so peaceful, quiet and beautiful here even in the winter. Take care. :)

Glam

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
La Salle, Illinois
I'm glad I didn't miss your vape anniversary. I just stumbled on a post in my profile saying "congrats glam" so I had to check it out. So you're keeping an eye on me huh? ;) That's ok, JJ is too. LOL! I never come to the WR or to the Beach so I've lost tract of you and everybody else. It's good to hear from you.

Yes on the move, south central Indiana. I'm a Hoosier now. :laugh: I live an hour away from Rave so we have been seeing each other at least once a week. I love it here and I love my woods. It's so peaceful, quiet and beautiful here even in the winter. Take care. :)

I am happy you love it there.....I know I always envied Rave when she posted pics of her woods and creek. Definitely a beautiful area. I am happy for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread