Ladies, what is your best carry case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
I responded in another thread - but I use a sunglasses case with scavanged plastic dividers hot-glued in. If you do decide to keep the carto on the battery, be aware that it appears after I more closely examined my dead battery that leaking juice might be the culprit. So I would suggesting carrying with the carto pointed down. Of course, that could be a one-time-freak-thing, but I'm going to carry mine that way.

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I love my Leaford Lanyard! Since I'm a ol ex hippie gal it suits me just fine! But I also always carry my pcc in my purse which is a big black leather hobo with fringe, once a hippie always a hippie... :D
I saw one like that in J.C. pennys on Wed. My daughter said "Mom it will make you look like a hippy". She was a bit concerned when I smiled!

TheTout

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
Dearborn, Michigan
Well I need a bra and have been seen removing my battery from there. At home I use a pretty ashtray that I wouldn't put a cigarette in because it was extremely nice crystal, now I can display it and keep the ones I'm currently using in it, plus the one that is constantly on the pt.

When I'm out and about I bought one of those cheap checkbook holders that has the the loops to hold three pens. Keeps 3 x-tra long batteries with carts attached, plus since I don't use a checkbook I put 3 or 4 x-tra carts in the other side. Can't wait until the carry case arrives for the long batteries I will be set.

lilly1185

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2009
This is a nice thread to read while sick; it reallly brightened my morning! :D :D

Aww, Jet-laggy sick or from-the-cold sick? I'd recommend airborne and OJ for the former,
Oj, echinacea and chicken soup for the latter.
Glad to hear you are cheered up a bit though and hope you are well on your way to feeling better!

For the original thread; I am lucky that I can sneak to my car for breaks, so I usually keep a battery and cartos in the console of my car. Used to be in my pockets (since I have cargos...), but after I forgot to remove 85 cents and a battery/carto, washed them, and now have a dead batt, never again.

And since I have experienced what hot, Florida sun can do to a carto in my black car, I usually don't leave them in there once I am off shift.

When I am running around the house, or going out, 99% of the time it is in my hands. Occasionally my boyfriend has to remind me to put it down for intimate moments (really, it is glued there).

I have lost them a few times when my son decides to go streaking, on top of the television, between the cracks of the chair... if anyone can find a solution for that, I would be grateful :p

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
>> when my son decides to go streaking,

Attachments

• ducttape.jpg
    ducttape.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 7

CatMommy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Those are nice Steve and I would get one for hubby..but I like blingy-girly stuff!

holiday04.gif

Don't tell Leaford....shhhhhhh....

I just bought some leather and I'm going to experiment with the hopes of making a SUPER girly blingy lanyard complete with swarovski crystal and rhinestones...This could end miserably, but I'm gonna try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread