Lady Pipe Batteries???

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillydes

Jan 4, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not sure this post is on the correct thread, so mods feel free to move it to where you feel it belongs.

I just receive a Lady Pipe RS-888 and it is totally awesome. Tons of vapor and a great throat hit. I just have one small problem. One of the batteries only holds a charge for about 2 hours. I know they are supposed to last for about 500 puffs according to what I've read about them so I obviously got ahold of a bad one...I think. I just put my second battery in after it finished it's 12 hour charge so I don't know how long it will last either.

My question is, does anybody know where I can buy some spare batteries for the Lady Pipe? I prefer the supplier be in the US but will also consider an overseas supplier.

phillydes

Jan 4, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Phillydes, I have just ordered a 4 pack from e-bay for $18 free shipping. They are battery #14250 but I will not be 100% sure they fit until I get them.

Pete, the +pole looks a little tall on those?

Check these- eBay Store - Norse Sales: Alarm Transmitter Batteries, Computer PRAM Batteries, ON SALE NOW

Vince,

Thanks, but again I don't think those are rechargeable, are they? They may be worth it though if they last a long time, but I prefer to get rechargeable spares if I can find them.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Last edited:
I went to Radio Shak yesterday to look for these same batteries and found out that they are not rechargeable. I don't know enough about Lithium batteries to know the difference, but I'm fairly certain the 14250 batteries are not rechargeable. I tried to read a little about the Lithium-Ion batteries and it does talk about charging/recharging, but is there a difference between a straight Lithium battery and a Lithium-Ion battery? I guess I'm not smart enough to figure it out. Maybe one of our electronic gurus on the forum could help us out.

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Phillydes, thank you so much for your input in this matter, You just saved me from blowing up my batteries and charger. I was under the impression that all Lithium batteries were rechargeable and they are not.

Me too I am glad this question came up.....I would probably have brought a couple of the batteries without reading the details properly!!

Thank you all for your inputs...Not only are we becoming expert vapers, but battery experts too.

Vince...Great find, Dude!!! I don't want to rain on your parade, but I'm still not sure that one will work either. It's rated at 300mAh...If I remember correctly these atomizers take around 1,000 mAh to work properly. Let's all keep looking to find one rated at around 1,000mAh.

yvilla, thank you so much for your input also. I looked in Deal Extreme and didn't find the correct battery though either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread