Lanyard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isabelle49

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2015
The shop where I bought my Kanger Evod had lanyards with a clip to hold the Evod. I'm thinking about getting one for use at home to prevent me from accidentally leaving the Evod within reach of one of my dogs. The Evod was on the sofa next to me the other night and my youngest pup licked the tip. I just about freaked thinking he might have gotten some nicotine. I stayed up with him until 2 am to make sure he was ok. The smell of the juice flavor seems to be an attractant. I would not be able to live with myself if harm came to one of my fur babies and it was related to my nic addiction!!!

Anyone use a lanyard?

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Yeah, back in the day (just 3 years ago) I used lanyards on my Ego batteries. In addition to keeping them out of harm's way of pets and small children, they are also useful for us individuals who have a habit of laying our vape down and then forgetting where it was last placed.

I'm currently using the larger & heavier mods exclusively, which most models don't have lanyards available. Now my vape gets put into a pocket or I end up carring it around in my hand.

Reactions: Darth Omerta

Hitcat44

mere Pawn in Game of Life
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2015
Ft. Vape-WKY
Lanyards are very effective and handy for the Evod/Ego/iTwist/Spinner/etc. type Devices. Used them back in the day same as Baditude with good results.
Vape Sox (and Clones of) as well as G-case make some nice pleather holders and neoprene sleeves for Devices of all sizes too that use Carabiners so they can be attached to a Lanyard or Jackets or Pants etc. Those are good too and provide better protection for the Device and more Options and versatility for the User.
For Tube Mods (and the above types as well), nylon Flashlight Pouches work great if you decide you want to clip them to a belt loop or pocket.
Now with more advanced Devices, I use nylon Cell Phone Pouches (of varying sizes and designs) for Box Mechs and larger VV Mods.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2015
Cleveland TN
134-steampunk-shoulder-holster.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread