Laser Drilled Boge's, Anyone?

Discussion in 'Cartomizers' started by Rona1012, Oct 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rona1012

Rona1012 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

https://www.electronicstix.com/PUNCH510LR.html

Has anyone had any experience with these carto's they are carrying now? Since moving over to an actual tank/carto setup I have been using the pre-punched Boge's from ElectroNicStix but seen these when I went to make another order.

Any input?

2. kulet562

kulet562 Full Member Verified Member

before switching to geni style tanks i had used these and they were great... the store i was getting them from had the 2 hole prepunched kind.

3. Rona1012

Well, the ones I have been using are the pre-punched ones from ElectroNicStix and they have been fine but these are apparently Laser drilled, looks like one 2.5mm hole.

Just seeing if anyone has had any experience w/ them before I drop the $ to be a guinea pig, lol..

4. Ginsu

Ginsu Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

As im typing this i have the dual laser punch 1.0mm on a Lava Tube Mini V2 .. Oh man what a combo youll taste the difference ..:vapor:

5. windozehater

windozehater Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i bought a boge f16 tank at vapor beast for 5.99 and they have free shipping on everything, plus they threw in an extra carto, they are boge LR long cartos with a flange and are absolutley awesome i gave up on my clearo's after this came in the mail
    http://www.vaporbeast.com/product_p/c31.htm

6. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hmmm.... are these XL or are these regular length cartos?

7. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been using the laser drilled that your talking about since I got my first tank. No complaints as of yet. I like the size of the hole that comes with em. Just wish it was a lilttle lower for my IB Tanks. I'd buy more if I had enough money.
    Yep just checked and that's exactly what I'm using.

8. Rona1012

I think they have both sizes, and SR and LR.

9. Rona1012

Thanks for the input, everyone. I guess I am going to give them a shot and maybe buy a couple of the carto's I have been using in the event they don't work out for me.

Now to just find a juice I like so I can get away from the over priced Chinese juices from TW >.>

10. tnt56

tnt56 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wish I could find another vendor besides ElectronicStic. Just looked and their sold out of LR and SR. Google hasn't been much help on this matter.

11. Rona1012

They're back in stock btw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.