Last of the Precise ELA

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Just re inventoried and we have about 40 ELA's left. This is the last of what I consider Super-T's finest mod (tied with the Precise/PrecisePlus).

All pending units and new unit orders I'm going to engrave as such under the cap: "Super-T 2009-2015 David"

I'll try to get a clearer pic up, but you get the picture:

10960461_10101300803801111_6378946130642427355_o.jpg

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
If you haven't experienced a Super-T mod, time is running out. I hear a lot "a mod is a mod". While it is true mods do much the same thing, those who've had a Super T product can just "feel" something different about it. Have you ever wondered why that is? A lot of that has to do with machining tolerances.

In machining, parts are machined to a particular allowable tolerance range:

- With Chinese Mods, you see a range of around +/- ten thousandths (.010)

- When we used to contract out our machining to a US machine shop it dropped to +/- five thousandths (.005)

- When we brought machining in house we brought the specs down to +/- one thousandth (.001) and often ran in the +/- 1/2 of one thousandth range, Or TEN to TWENTY times the precision that went into Chinese mods and even 5-10 times the precision of another US machine shop we used to contract out to.

This isn't a difference many may notice by just a visual look, but its why theres just something different about a Super-T. The cost to run tolerances that strict drives up the price, but we think its worth it!

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
If you haven't experienced a Super-T mod, time is running out. I hear a lot "a mod is a mod". While it is true mods do much the same thing, those who've had a Super T product can just "feel" something different about it. Have you ever wondered why that is? A lot of that has to do with machining tolerances.

In machining, parts are machined to a particular allowable tolerance range:

- With Chinese Mods, you see a range of around +/- ten thousandths (.010)

- When we used to contract out our machining to a US machine shop it dropped to +/- five thousandths (.005)

- When we brought machining in house we brought the specs down to +/- one thousandth (.001) and often ran in the +/- 1/2 of one thousandth range, Or TEN to TWENTY times the precision that went into Chinese mods and even 5-10 times the precision of another US machine shop we used to contract out to.

This isn't a difference many may notice by just a visual look, but its why theres just something different about a Super-T. The cost to run tolerances that strict drives up the price, but we think its worth it!

Even with a visual look, on the Internet by a picture, I could tell:
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...ds-preciseplus-18500-18350-a.html#post4147856

I'm so glad I got on this ride

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Just re inventoried and we have about 40 ELA's left. This is the last of what I consider Super-T's finest mod (tied with the Precise/PrecisePlus).

THATS FOR SURE..... ELA / P+

An ELA for only $139.99 are you kidding me.... :vapor: SuperT mods are worth every single penny + :2c: ....

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I've been getting a ton of requests for ELA spare parts we don't normally offer (like the button, body, bottom cap etc) plus still more requests for compression bands, accents and Screw in Hybrid posts (contact kits). The thing is, I have no spare parts, all parts comprise complete units with no leftovers(which I'm just about done finishing the parts on all remaining ELA's), so what im going to do is take 25 units out of inventory and break them down into their subcomponents and sell the parts off separately. Some of those units parts were made up with the 18650+Kick extra length extension tubes too (we ran out of regular length) which I know many wanted.

So I should have up for sale tomorrow starting around 3 pm, first come, first serve, due to the number of inquiries, I can't save parts:

25 ELA V2 Bodies

25 Accent Kits (top and bottom accents)

25 Palladium Top Caps (Flower, Mag or Traditional)

25 Contact Kits (included both the upper screw in hybrid post and the lower switch contact)

11 XL Extension tubes (allows use of the Kick and 18650 battery, also fits Workhorse Telescopic)

11 Regular length Ext Tubes

22 Bottom Caps

25 Buttons with Switch, detent ball, Engraved slide and I'll even throw in a Palladium Plated Switch contact (we have some extras of those)

25 HD springs

25 Brass V2 Compression Bands with Knurled Lock ring (I know some V1 and V2 owners didn't like the slant knurled, so this is your chance).

Edit: and for Riverboat, 25 Balls.

Last edited:

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
Want to buy: ELA V2 Brass locking ring.... Thought I would throw it out there incase someone has a spare... David did you ever find any of those ball/spring setups for the locking button slide ?
I remember my very first P+ came with an extra detent spring for the lock slider. It's in a baggie around here somewhere...talk about the tiniest ecigarette part ever.
But no balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread