Last of the Precise ELA

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I want it! but unfortunately can't spend that much on a mod at this time. =( I did however place an order for the regular ELA.

I'm sad to see that SuperT Manufacturing is closing its shop. I do regret never replacing my Precise 10440.

You know, we found some 10440 precise parts and put a few together, they are up for sale now. https://www.supertmanufacturing.com...-t-devices/precise-units/precise-10440-18650/

IMG_0249-458x458.jpg

IMG_0248-458x458.jpg

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
omg. the 10440 is one i've really wrestled with over time. although when i first found out about the p+ line i always thought that was the one i was going to get. the color looks great.

edit: agh. it is so hard to resist the urge to get the pink one.

Only Pink Precise in the world!

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
so when i saw that post i had to sheepishly approach the boyfriend and explain the situation. he talked me off the ledge. for a bit. then i lurked. and refreshed. still the pink 10440 was still there. there were a few things i wished i had taken advantage of. told myself i still wouldn't have another flower cap. or some other fancy extras like buttons and contacts or whatever.
but i would have a one of a kind super t item. one that stood out to me as a beginner. it was pink. i liked the eroll, but it was leaky. i have all these accidentally ordered cartos.
surely i can find this shape battery. sure i can find an atomizer to run on it. dripping into a carto wasn't so bad. i placed my order and activated my new credit card as he played video games. he asked me if i would use it, if i would miss the money a week from now. i admitted i would probably only use it at home and of course i would miss the money. but then i realized i would at least love it forever and its value is not limited to being versatile.

....real farewell order placed. i will love it forever. you make a good sell.

now here is the big ticket question that has held me back. which batteries fit in this thing? efest, trustfire, of course aw but anything else? i probably need a new charger, huh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread