Last place you were asked to stop vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K-Woodz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Huntington Beach CA
My wife never smoked...
I stopped smoking in the house when we moved into this one...
The "After Sex" smoke was the one that made not smoking in the house almost unbearable...

That first "After Sex" vape was PURE NIRVANA!!!

You really want to piss someone off? Try vapeing DURING sex.

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com
i dont believe i've ever been asked to stop. actually they always ask me about my ecig and i always carry an extra drip tip so they can try the flavor.

That's the ticket! Keep on playing it forward!

In my mind (that's a scary place to start with) I can picture an army of well dressed well groomed vapors going door to door in pairs asking people, "Do you Smoke? Have YOU Found Vapor?" And handing out little tract books quoting vaping scripture...

snicker.gif

I still haven't had anyone tell me I couldn't vape. The closest I came was a co-worker complained about the vaping. I had just converted over a half dozen smokers to vaping and our offices were filled with vapors. I was standing in the hall when she was complaining to the supervisor (who had just switched to vaping.) She started telling him that it was an 'overpowering' smell. I stood literally 5 feet behind her and blew clouds, CLOUDS I tell you, the whole time she complained. Then he asked her, do you smell it now? She said no. So, he said to turn around....the hallway was almost filled with vapor. He said, do you smell it now? She got red faced and stomped out of the office. She hasn't said another word. :)

Oh my gosh, so funny.

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
Ah - just visited (and didn't drink in) a pub called The Engine Inn in Cark.

My wife just wrote her reactions to it on Trip Advisor - they probably won't be up there for 48hrs but then why not take a look?

In the meantime I'll just say that The Rose And Crown up the hill is entirely wonderful - vape friendly (no problem with a Vamo and a Protank), great beer and terrific food (they even cater for coeliacs - which is great for my wife).

I had the wonderful steak pie - which I can't praise enough.

The Engine Inn would probably have had our cash - but sadly they were rude and ignorant (which is putting it mildly).

You'll enjoy the Trip Advisor thing in a day or two - calenderise-it!

Sa Da Tay

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2011
Austin, Texas
In my living room by my wife.

One weekend about 5 years ago before we were married, she was visiting her parents in California. They were retired and had a nice house in Long Beach. My wife used to love visiting there because of the SoCal weather and the beaches as well as spending quality time with her parents and 21 yo sister who was still living there, going to college. It was a Saturday late afternoon when they got back home from a nice day at Rancho Palos Verdes. Everyone was pretty tired from being out in the sun all day so my wife, her sister and parents all took naps in their bedrooms. Well, yada yada yada someone breaks into the house and bludgeons my wife's parents and sister to death with a Provari. My wife thankfully awoke in time to escape out a window but obviously it was horribly traumatic and to this day she is haunted by terrible flashbacks of her parents being beaten by a well-made electronic nicotine delivery device.

Flash forward to last week when I could barely contain my excitement while opening my new Provari that just arrived in the mail. I slapped on a tank of NLV Gold and took my first perfectly-metered vape. The sublime contentment I experienced that minute was unfortunately shattered by my wife's banshee scream as she walked into the room and saw me vaping. I mean, she went insane- asking me where I got the device and demanding that I stop.

So you know, I love my wife very much and am truly sorry about the trauma she experienced 5 years ago. But c'mon it was 5 years ago. If a guy has got to vape, a guy has got to vape amiright? I screamed at my wife STOP BEING SUCH A NAZI ANTZ and continued right on puffing off my glorious new apv.

As of right now I am happily vaping on that same Provari in my efficiency apartment. Who needs a mortgage or things like a "back yard", or "space", or "a wife" right? All I got to say is vape on!

One weekend about 5 years ago before we were married, she was visiting her parents in California. They were retired and had a nice house in Long Beach. My wife used to love visiting there because of the SoCal weather and the beaches as well as spending quality time with her parents and 21 yo sister who was still living there, going to college. It was a Saturday late afternoon when they got back home from a nice day at Rancho Palos Verdes. Everyone was pretty tired from being out in the sun all day so my wife, her sister and parents all took naps in their bedrooms. Well, yada yada yada someone breaks into the house and bludgeons my wife's parents and sister to death with a Provari. My wife thankfully awoke in time to escape out a window but obviously it was horribly traumatic and to this day she is haunted by terrible flashbacks of her parents being beaten by a well-made electronic nicotine delivery device.

Flash forward to last week when I could barely contain my excitement while opening my new Provari that just arrived in the mail. I slapped on a tank of NLV Gold and took my first perfectly-metered vape. The sublime contentment I experienced that minute was unfortunately shattered by my wife's banshee scream as she walked into the room and saw me vaping. I mean, she went insane- asking me where I got the device and demanding that I stop.

So you know, I love my wife very much and am truly sorry about the trauma she experienced 5 years ago. But c'mon it was 5 years ago. If a guy has got to vape, a guy has got to vape amiright? I screamed at my wife STOP BEING SUCH A NAZI ANTZ and continued right on puffing off my glorious new apv.

As of right now I am happily vaping on that same Provari in my efficiency apartment. Who needs a mortgage or things like a "back yard", or "space", or "a wife" right? All I got to say is vape on!

Really? Is this a true story? I call shenanigans!!! Palos Verdes has no crime!! Oh yea it was in the LBC lol.

Last edited:

Steve803

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Deland, Fl
vapinggenius.com
My office!!
At the height of allergy season, a co-worker started coughing and having nose bleeds. The first and only thing the office blamed it on was my vaping even though it was april in florida and the Oak trees were in full bloom. The office manager cited the florida indoor clean-air act and banned indoor vaping. They went so far as to pay a cleaning company top dollar to clean the office. The co-worked still had allergy issues (coughing and nose bleeds) and now I have to air myself out before coming back into the office. Once allergy season passed her issues went away, but not the attitude. Jerks, I vape in the bathroom and they never know the difference and she hasn't had any problems since the oak trees were done blooming. They went so far as to tell me I should go back to analogs, it was safer. REALLY?? never going to happen. I was so ...... about it I wrote up a long email citing all the facts on vaping with links and counter information on Aspertame (They love Diet Coke) and emailed it to them and they never even bothered to read it. Not a happy co-worker any more that's for sure.

VV_James

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Austin, TX
www.ValueVapor.com

Should have bought an SVD!
ROFLMAO!!!!
angry-evil-cartoon-%20face.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread