LAVA TUBE- Retailer List

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
Sounds like Greenhouse and Apolloecigs have the best deals. Apollo is only 59.95 for the whole kit with a case but only 1 atty. Greenhouse has 2 atty's but no case.I need to buy 2 of them so as anyone dealt with either company? Thanks

Good find! Apollo appears to have the best price with 30 day money back guarantee, free shipping and one year warranty. I haven't bought from them before but they appear to have the best deal. At that price I had to order another one. lol Now I will have a black one to go with my silver.
Apollo Ecig | High Quality E Cig | Best E cigarette Starter Kits:2cool::vapor:

Last edited:

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
Decided against waiting for mail from China. Ordered 2 Lavatube kits from Apollo. $120 shipped plus a free disposable ecig and a $10 rebate from ecigarettes365.com Can't beat that!

Just looked at this, that's an insane deal. Not to mention 30day money back guarantee and year warranty!

nclobo

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2012
Durham, NC
Decided against waiting for mail from China. Ordered 2 Lavatube kits from Apollo. $120 shipped plus a free disposable ecig and a $10 rebate from ecigarettes365.com Can't beat that!

I ordered one from Apollo too. I tried to push it over the $60 mark for the free disposable but couldn't find anything else I wanted/needed at a decent price. Good deal all around.

bugsbunny891

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Valdosta
Wow Apollo seems to be wiping the floor with their prices! The only concern is that they only offer 1 battery. On their site it is around 8 bucks for an extra batt and 5 bucks for an ego adaptor. Idk if i wanna have to bother getting a cheaper battery and adaptor elsewhere or just getting them all in one place. Do they have a coupon going around?

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
According to their site they have "18650 AW Rechargeable Battery"
You would need at least one more battery anyway so I would order one of the new 18650 AW IMR 2000 mah from AW Batteries I'm sure the one they supply is a good battery but is probably the AW IMR 1600 mah.
:2cool:

Last edited:

JuniorNA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
NJ
I can't resist .i have to pull the plug on a mini. I thought the regular size was too big and now i think i'm in love with the mini.

also, some of these come with a 14 day warranty, or on warranty at all ? some with 30 day warranty to a year warranty. i agree with the other poster, i wouldnt get this without at least a 6 month warranty. I guess that's why people pay top $$ for the provari due to the warranty protection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread