LAVA TUBE- Retailer List

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
I already have a 18650 and really like it but I didn't need two so I ordered a mini too. They didn't have it listed this AM but I chatted with one of the reps and he changed it to a mini. He said they didn't have very many and is why it wasn't listed. They do have over a hundred of the 18650 type. He has more coming including red and silver. He said they would just be offering them at these prices for a couple of weeks.

Last edited:

bugsbunny891

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Valdosta
I already have a 18650 and really like it but I didn't need two so I ordered a mini too. They didn't have it listed this AM but I chatted with one of the reps and he changed it to a mini. He said they didn't have very many and is why it wasn't listed. They do have over a hundred of the 18650 type. He has more coming including red and silver. He said they would just be offering them at these prices for a couple of weeks.

I tried calling them a few minutes ago but only got their answering machine. I really hope i can get a spare mini battery because i've been told they dont have many left.

surfsuphere

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
PA - Bethlehem area
Thank you to whomever mentioned the Apollo ecig website.

I also bought a $60 kit from them for the LavaTube Mini. Includes USA free shipping, and while you only get 1 18350 battery and 1 atty for that lower price, you do get a 1yr warranty from company in USA(San Francisco).

Do note, you have to toggle select REGULAR to MINI when ordering.

Just wanted to say thanks to whomever it was that mentioned this.

bugsbunny891

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2011
Valdosta
Thank you to whomever mentioned the Apollo ecig website.

I also bought a $60 kit from them for the LavaTube Mini. Includes USA free shipping, and while you only get 1 18350 battery and 1 atty for that lower price, you do get a 1yr warranty from company in USA(San Francisco).

Do note, you have to toggle select REGULAR to MINI when ordering.

Just wanted to say thanks to whomever it was that mentioned this.

I would also like to thank whomever mentioned it. Saved me so much cash compared to getting it from volcano egics.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

SIC08869

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2011
Orlando
For those that are looking to buy, do yourselves a favor and get one from a company that is willing to offer the 1 year warranty. Basically for 53.95 from apolloecigs.com you can get a kit from a company offering a 1yr. warranty AND a 30day money back gurantee which is still cheaper than the Single tube you get from vapingzone.com for 49.95 and 5.00 shipping. The biggest thing to remember here is that this is a lavatube, would you really want to buy any of these units with a 14 day conditional warranty? Don't forget apollo1806 for the $6.00 off as long as you have no other coupons going.

theKev

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
California
Just ordered one today from them and the discount is great on top of an already great price! Can't wait to get it and give it a shot.

For those that are looking to buy, do yourselves a favor and get one from a company that is willing to offer the 1 year warranty. Basically for 53.95 from apolloecigs.com you can get a kit from a company offering a 1yr. warranty AND a 30day money back gurantee which is still cheaper than the Single tube you get from vapingzone.com for 49.95 and 5.00 shipping. The biggest thing to remember here is that this is a lavatube, would you really want to buy any of these units with a 14 day conditional warranty? Don't forget apollo1806 for the $6.00 off as long as you have no other coupons going.

txtumbleweed

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Walla Walla
apollo is out of the mini.. :(

The 18650 is the best deal anyways. I ordered a mini but only because I already have the 18650 and the price was to good to pass up. The size is really easy to get used to and I'm now concerned the mini maybe not as handy to use and the 700 mah battery versus the 2000 is a huge difference in maintaining a charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread