Lava tube v2 VS Provari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amish Ed

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2010
Lake Forest, CA
amished.wordpress.com
I got the popcorn in the microwave. But, in the mean time... I chose my Provari over many others for these reasons. 1) They are built to last and feel like it. 2) 1yr warranty, try to find a Lavatube, Vamo, or Zmax with that. 3) Form factor, they just fit right in my hand, the others were too big. 4) You get the voltage you set throughout the batteries charge. 5) If I manage to break it outside of warranty Provape will fix for a reasonable charge. Can't do that with the others.

Do some research and see what you think best fits your needs. I'd recommend watching Pbusardo's reviews on the devices your looking at. Good luck in your search.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Basically, when all is said and done, how long do you want your mod to last you?

The Lavatube likely has a short warranty, then if something goes wrong with it, you are out of luck. There's no support for the product thereafter.

With the Provari, you'll get a full year's warranty, the option to purchase an additional year, and after that if something goes wrong with it, Provape will still fix it for pre-set, already determined fees for repair. So if you are looking for a mod for the long haul, you can't do better than a Provari.

There are rational reasons why the Provari costs more up front. You get what you pay for.

There! I got sucked into another one of these Provari vs ******* threads. :facepalm:

OK, I'm ready for my popcorn. :pop:

Last edited:

Alis grave nil

Dec 29, 2012
Nor-Cal
the Lava tube v2 has a 1 year warranty although I dont know if they offer repair work.

I got the popcorn in the microwave. But, in the mean time... I chose my Provari over many others for these reasons. 1) They are built to last and feel like it. 2) 1yr warranty, try to find a Lavatube, Vamo, or Zmax with that. 3) Form factor, they just fit right in my hand, the others were too big. 4) You get the voltage you set throughout the batteries charge. 5) If I manage to break it outside of warranty Provape will fix for a reasonable charge. Can't do that with the others.

Do some research and see what you think best fits your needs. I'd recommend watching Pbusardo's reviews on the devices your looking at. Good luck in your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread