Lavabox dna 200 1300 mAh battery life / coil build question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Packers2430

Feb 10, 2015
Hey everyone I have a lavabox with the 1300mah battery, this is my first dna mod, Iv had regulated mods before but have a ton of 18650s so battery life never come concerned me. I like the lavabox much more then my other mods and want to be able to carry just that all day, anyone have recommendations on build for power mode and maybe some for temp builds with ss316 to achieve all day battery life or close to. I'm still kinda stuck on always building around .3 ohms, do I need to build higher ohms, even for temp builds ? Thanks in advance.

Packers2430

Feb 10, 2015
I have been looking at this mod. How has the battery life been going and at what watt's are you vaping
I get about whole day now, (12 hours ) depending on how much I use it. using temp control. I don't really use straight wattage anymore. I like SS in temp control more, between 30 to 50 watts and between 440-540 degrees depending on the build and juice

Reactions: vjc0628

Packers2430

Feb 10, 2015
I am using 30-50 watts now,12 hours is not bad. Think I am going to get this one at the end of the year
I found a flight power 1600 mah lipo on Amazon that should just fit with using tje extender for the 1300 battery, looked up the brand and battery a lot and real good reviews on the company and battery , hoping I'll have time this week to solder the xt30 plug on it and get it set up, I'll keep you posted on battery life with that one after I get it going for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread