Lavabox DNA200 auto firing

Status
Not open for further replies.

makuto

ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2014
Santo Domingo, DR
Hi

So last night I updated my Lavabox DNA200 and now when I press the fire button it will continously fire. I burned my hand removing the subzero rda.

Ive reset it to factory defaults without success. Button its not sticking it will just keep on firing after I let go of the button.

Anyone have any idea how to fix that or what to do?

Reactions: JoeInferno

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Hi

So last night I updated my Lavabox DNA200 and now when I press the fire button it will continously fire. I burned my hand removing the subzero rda.

Ive reset it to factory defaults without success. Button its not sticking it will just keep on firing after I let go of the button.

Anyone have any idea how to fix that or what to do?

Sorry for the delay in our reply. We are going to have to take you through some troubleshooting to figure out why your LAVABOX is auto-firing. As soon as you can please call into our customer service office at 1-866-866-6370 or you can also send us an email about your device at support@volcanoecigs.com. Please leave a voicemail with your name and number if no one answers your call right away. One of our representatives will return your call as soon as they receive your message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread