Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
there's a lightning bolt on the battery graphic when charging which goes away, I believe

The battery icon has a lightning bolt while charging.

Oh yeah ... I've seen that ... I'll just have to be more patient and when the batt gauge is at the top, but the bolt is still display ... sit back and be more patient and watch for the bolt to disappear.

Thanks folks.

6steelstrings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
North Carolina Triad
Well, since the last post here is a few months ago, I'm gonna ask how these boxes are holding up. I've recently bought, and have been using another dna 75 and really like it. I have been eyeing this Lava Box for awhile now, and I really like the blood red, and I'm thinking maybe this should be my next mod. So, update me please on these.
I have had mine for several months now and other than some scratches on the screen it looks and works like it is brand new. It is one of the most reliable and consistent mods I own. I put it on par with my Therion and I use both interchangeably. The Lava Box wins when I need a light weight mod and the Therion wins when I need extra long battery life.

lil_buddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2017
I am trying to set up TC on my LavaBox M75 with SS wire. The screen is showing NI, and I am not seeing a way to change that. What am I missing?
Have you checked all the profile options? There should be a SS316 profile set up.

You have to hold down both the up and down buttons simultaneously until a message about being locked comes up and then (without hesitation) double click the up button and then keep pressing up to scroll thru the profile options

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I just got both LAva box 200 and then the 75. I didnt see how I would have enough batt time with a single 18650 but I really like the smaller profile; light and easy to carry around, easy enough to switch out batts with the magnet door.
A sort of big minus is the LED screen is impossible to read in daylight even out in the shade.

Reactions: oplholik

PyroTekRob

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2015
Norco, Ca
Well, since the last post here is a few months ago, I'm gonna ask how these boxes are holding up. I've recently bought, and have been using another DNA 75 and really like it. I have been eyeing this Lava Box for awhile now, and I really like the blood red, and I'm thinking maybe this should be my next mod. So, update me please on these.
Mine works really well. The screen is hard to see in day light so as a truck driver my daily is a Alien 220. But I use my lava box at home all the time.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread