Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Hmm... I dunno. I like to have control, and as far as I know she is the only one that makes a dual 18650 box mod...

With the one he's making the battery is replaceable. But it's a mvp style battery. Like square, I think it will be space saving.

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
If only I knew then what I know now. Was like my second ever vaping purchase after I realized that cig alikes and prefilled cartos weren't gonna cut it.

Had I known what I do now, and the DNA20 was around when I started, ....... I would have gotten this box mod, a quality USA genny, and would have been happier than ever. But it is trial and error. Now that I have found my mod, I need a little better genny, some different gauge kanthal, and I should be solid, other than e-juice. I am a sucker for Mt. Baker Vapor. Glad I tried them first! That was not a mistake.

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
Hmm... On one hand man, that is pretty sweet, and on the other, that sounds a bit costly if you ask me. I hate the batteries in cell phones, and just one of my Panasonic 18650s blows my Cell Phone out the water! Never mind that I carry 2 in my mod, for a solid 4500 mah!

But that would be a neat concept, and it is different, I give him that much. However, Shan will replace out faulty batteries in the Boom, and she might not charge you for it, if they fail. She stands behind her work that much man...

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA
IMG_1008.jpg I have a MCM DNA 20 Im verry happy with it.

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
You are down to 6!!! I am on my 3rd, and I am done! I have a DNA20, so I have no need for a mech, and I own a Provari and a Lavatube v2, I have a RDA (A7), A Genesis (Rsst), ViVi Nova, Kanger ProTank, and a VPX Cartomator Derlin Tank! I know I named off all of my gear, but that is just excessive! Lol, if it keeps you off of analogues, more power to you!

SissySpike

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
San Diego CA

The first one is a original Lava tube not a bad mod but not great a couple of years ago they were everywhere. Hard to believe they were 80$ ;-) you can get a Zmax or SVD for the same price and a much better mod really if you pay more than 20$ for this mod its to much they are out dated

The second is ok also its disposable but being a pass threw is handy. .

mayadevi

Oct 25, 2010
tampa
I have Two lavatubes, a pink and a blue :) I also have a Silver bullet, an Kamry KTS Mechanical, an Ego Spinner and a variety of Ego- Riva's. The LavaTubes are by far my Favorite ! They are Workhorses !

Honestly, I've had major issues and fails with all my other Mods, But the lavatubes work consistantly.. and they just keep working.. and working...and working ! If there was room in the budget I'd buy a third lavatube while it was on sale !

YMMV ( but I Love mine :)

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
You are down to 6!!! I am on my 3rd, and I am done! I have a DNA20, so I have no need for a mech, and I own a Provari and a Lavatube v2, I have a RDA (A7), A Genesis (Rsst), ViVi Nova, Kanger ProTank, and a VPX Cartomator Derlin Tank! I know I named off all of my gear, but that is just excessive! Lol, if it keeps you off of analogues, more power to you!

No liquid feed Bilbo :blink:

You Shall not pass...

bilbobaggins30

Vapin' Hobbit
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
The Shire
The second is ok also its disposable but being a pass threw is handy. .

That's considered disposable? I didn't know they made a disposable VV.

What he meant to say it has a sealed, non-replaceable battery. Not necessairly disposible, but once the battery craps out, and it no longer holds a charge, it is time for it to be thrown away. Why don't you look at the MVP2, or a Vamo, or save them pennies for a decent box mod ShanMods from that site... I own one, and I will do nothing but rave..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread