lavatube...retaining its memory between battery changes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
isn't my lavatube supposed to remember/retain my settings when I install a fresh battery? mine doesn't seem to do that....and also im not sure what the mode of N01 is supposed to do? when I use that mode it gives me a harsh burnt massive terrible vape....so I always use mode N02...and also I cant seem to vape above the wattage of 3.0 because it's way to harsh a vape...am I just a vape wimp or what? lol...lol...lol.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Here is the manual to the LTv2.5 http://www.volcanoecigs.com/media/lavatube-manaual.pdf

yes it should store the settings you have your device set on and when you replace a drained battery it should turn back on to where you left it.

The initial setting on your Lavatube v2.5 device will vary from Average to vRMS mode in either variable voltage or variable wattage. When in Average Voltage mode (NO1) the power going to the heating elements will be a little higher than in vRMS (NO2) mode. For this reason we recommend only advanced users set the mode to (NO1). For a smoother, more consistent vape, we recommend the device be set to (NO2) mode. For a hotter, more intense vape, we recommend setting the device in the (NO1) mode but suggest you use a lower voltage/wattage setting than normal. This will help to prevent the heating element from burning out.

what ohm is the device you are using on the LT?

gearjunky

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
illinois
so far ive been using carts and tanks sometimes too. usually the carts are showing ohms anywhere between lets say 2.2 up to 2.8....I don't think ive looked at the ohms when im vaping my t3 tanks yet. buy, yes everytime I even turn my LT off for the evening and turn it back on the next day it always sets itself back to the N01 mode so I always have to reset it...and that's not even between battery changes. im not vaping the LT solely im also vaping other gear so I have not had to even swap out batteries but a few times and I have to then again switch it manually back to mode N02....hopefully my LT is not defective...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread