Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
How often will they be arriving? I have to wait til next payday... next week. Okay, so here's the deal, Joe. How much of a "tip" do I give you in order for you hide one under the counter for me? 10%? 20? :D

We should have them in stock when you are ready to order. O you anywhere near our retail location in cali? they have some and will be getting more in soon as well.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
Got mine this morning. Been using it all day and I really like it so far. I was at work, so I really haven't given it any testing, just general usage. It looks and feels fantastic. I'll use it a bit and check back in, but it looks like the wait was worth it!

You should give us sad ordering slackers some pictures! I want to see the new LT out in the wild! :2cool:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Got mine this morning. Been using it all day and I really like it so far. I was at work, so I really haven't given it any testing, just general usage. It looks and feels fantastic. I'll use it a bit and check back in, but it looks like the wait was worth it!

So glad to hear you are liking it. We are so happy to have them on the market now. and so far everyone seems to be praising them. The wait was worth it to bring a top notch device to the masses.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
I want a gray one. are they gray or are they that sparkly silver that the old ones were? I want a gray one. lol. I'LL SPRAY PAINT ONE IF I HAVE TO!!!

And I too would love to see some pictures of people who've got them already. Do they feel good in your hand? Weight? Is the width nice?

The Gun Metal Gray ones are a matte finish, as you can see from the photos. You should not have to spray paint anything.

I too would love to see some happy vapers using their new LT v2 out in the wild.... I mean world.

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
I got mine around 3:00 today.
I really like it! Just better and more satisfying then
my Twist ever was! I like how looks, how it works.
The vape hits, the screen, yup, pretty happy!
I'm glad the grey was sold out, it was between PB300007.jpg
grey & black. The Black just looks cool with the
buttons & tanks. The Anodized aluminum finish
looks nice and should hold up well.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I got mine around 3:00 today.
I really like it! Just better and more satisfying then
my Twist ever was! I like how looks, how it works.
The vape hits, the screen, yup, pretty happy!
I'm glad the grey was sold out, it was between View attachment 155938
grey & black. The Black just looks cool with the
buttons & tanks. The Anodized aluminum finish
looks nice and should hold up well.

Very cool! I bet if I could find a tank that matched the diameter of that beast, it would hold a metric crap-ton of juice. That and one of those fancy 3000 mAH batteries and you could vape on until the cows come home... :laugh:

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
Very cool! I bet if I could find a tank that matched the diameter of that beast, it would hold a metric crap-ton of juice. That and one of those fancy 3000 mAH batteries and you could vape on until the cows come home... :laugh:
metric crap-ton:lol: That's funny, never used that type of measurement before!
Their 7 ml Tube Tank that's on it in the pic is about the same diameter as a 3.5 ml ViVi Nova.
LT 2 is about an 1/8th of an inch bigger! So yeah, need a metric crap-ton capacity tank!

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
all of the colors look nice honestly. I would love to see a tank that fits perfectly with the diameter of it though. Its not THAT big around from the videos I've seen. It just seems big. The SilverBullet is the most popular fixed volt mod on the market and its the same diameter I'm thinking.. So, its not too bit at all. Seems fine.

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
all of the colors look nice honestly. I would love to see a tank that fits perfectly with the diameter of it though. Its not THAT big around from the videos I've seen. It just seems big. The SilverBullet is the most popular fixed volt mod on the market and its the same diameter I'm thinking.. So, its not too bit at all. Seems fine.
127mm length and 28mm in diameter (5″ long and 1 1/8″ diameter)
It may sound or look large, feels just right in the hand though.
Provari is about 23 mm, can't find the size of the Silver bullet.
They look to be the same size though, like you said.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
are you any closer to the Culver City one? I would call ahead and double check their stock before you make the drive. The demand is huge for them right now.
Good idea, will do.

Sweet instructions! Even the charger's instructions. Nice!

127mm length and 28mm in diameter (5″ long and 1 1/8″ diameter)
It may sound or look large, feels just right in the hand though.
Provari is about 23 mm, can't find the size of the Silver bullet.
They look to be the same size though, like you said.
I'm thinking it's closer to the size of theGreen's B.A.M. which, to me, is great because I really like the BAM and SB both. The main thing (perhaps only thing) I didn't like about the original LT, was the diameter... it was too tall and skinny, always kept knocking it over. This new V2 is way more substantial.

::: off to beg Jim the DID-man tailor for a 28mm DID :::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread