Lavatube v2 is here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
Another thing where can I get the adapter for smaller tank like the kanger 2 ?

Thanks

For a Kanger T3/T2, Stardust or any EGo threaded doo-dad, you can pick up any ol' 510 to EGo adapter. Here's a link to one at Discount Vapers, but pretty much any e-cig supplier carries them. Personally I like having a flat top cap on my batteries, so I'd rather use an adapter than have Ego threading on my device... I could be weirdo though. :p

webb

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
East Coast
For a Kanger T3/T2, Stardust or any EGo threaded doo-dad, you can pick up any ol' 510 to EGo adapter. Here's a link to one at Discount Vapers, but pretty much any e-cig supplier carries them. Personally I like having a flat top cap on my batteries, so I'd rather use an adapter than have Ego threading on my device... I could be weirdo though. :p

Thanks...:toast:

sdcopp

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2011
Colorado Springs
Got my black V2 tonight, seriously thinking it might not be the only one of these I buy. It's a real nice device for the money, and unlike other VV devices getting good press I'm glad I don't have to fiddle to get the device to run RMS with the V2.

Oh and the hoodies are a steal for $20, top quality as well

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
It sure does. I've been checking this thread and the website everyday for the blue ones to come back in stock. I'm NOT going to miss getting one again!

You guys are making me paranoid... It seems like everyone is after a blue one! I hope I don't have to fight for one :laugh::facepalm:

PS: I'm subscribed to this thread so every time I see a new post pop up, I think it might be a restock.. You guys are crushing my dreams LOL

Herennow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
Washington
You guys are making me paranoid... It seems like everyone is after a blue one! I hope I don't have to fight for one :laugh::facepalm:

PS: I'm subscribed to this thread so every time I see a new post pop up, I think it might be a restock.. You guys are crushing my dreams LOL
Oh c'mon, just order the Pink one!
You know you want it.:D

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
Oh c'mon, just order the Pink one!
You know you want it.:D

You have no idea how close I've come to ordering that one... :facepalm: I figure I've been waiting since the LT 2.0 was announced many, many months ago, so I ought to wait to get the one I really want... Or so I keep telling myself. I need to put my debit card in the freezer or something! LOL Besides I may be a lady, but I still don't think I would rock a pink one. If the gunmetal was in stock, it might be a totally different story :D

BLUE OR BUST!! :D

xhuffer

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
SoCal
My notes & observations on the LT2:

I bought two of these on 11/30 at the Culver City kiosk. They were the full kits with all the accessories plus I bought 2 additional batts. I bought the second unit for my son as an early Xmas present.

After the shakedown cruise with them I was impressed with the technology, performance, fit and finish.

Within a couple days, my unit started to act up. Little to no vapor production & it would throw error codes & cut out. It got to the point where the unit would not even energize. I tried to isolate the problem by swapping the tank/carto then the battery to the other unit. Everything pointed toward my base unit having problems. I sent a trouble ticket to Corporate & they said to take it back to the CC kiosk for a warranty replacement.

I wasn't able to get back to the CC kiosk until yesterday, 12/15. (It is 30 miles RT). When I walked up to to stand, the salesperson recognized me. (Surprise). I explained the problem. The salesperson fiddled with it for half a minute & said he would give me another base unit. I gave the new unit a quick shakedown at the kiosk & it was working properly. I also bought some additional cartos. So far (24 hours later, the base unit is still going strong).

Now for my observations:

Pluses:
Works as advertised.
Lots of vape.
Good flavor.
Strong, sturdy build quality.

Minuses:
LT1 came with a high drain Li-Mn batt. I was given an Ultrafire Li-ion batt. Granted it is 3000 mAh but it runs down quickly & lasts only 6-8 hours at a 5 volt setting.
The lanyard is quite sturdy but the clip is attached to the lanyard with a very thin ring. It failed within 5 minutes of use. The clip is too underrated for the weight of the total unit. (Perhaps that is why they are not currently available).
The retailer did not have the LT2 carry cases which should have been included with the kit during either one of my visits.
The retailer did not have any plastic batt cases.

My questions to you JoeInferno:
Is the lanyard being redesigned?
How do I get my carry cases?
How do I get batt cases without ordering from Corporate?

Bottom line, I am impressed with your products & I will recommend them to all.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
If you got the ki you should have gotten the AW IMR battery with it.

If it did not come with a case in the kit Please speak with the location you purchased it from they should get you one. They might just have been out of stock of them at the time.

The Culver City location is an Officially Licensed Distributors so they choose what to carry and what not to, so if they don't carry the battery cases there then you would have to order them from the site, But I am sure if you asked them to carry the plastic battery cases I am sure they would order some and carry them. They did just open up recently so they are still building their inventory.

We have not had more than maybe a handful of issues reported to us about the lanyards. So at this time no they are not being redesigned. If we get more reports of issues of them breaking then we will look into a redesign.

I am glad to hear you are enjoying your new Lavatube, and am sorry to hear of the few issues you have had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread