Lavatube v2 is here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
I don't have an ETA, we were suppose to get some in this week, but looks like the shipment got held in customs. So we are at the mercy of when (if) they release it to us.

Stupid customs! Look at the ridiculousness of my current vape setup... I need my new LT! :laugh:

KvDqb.jpg

I don't have an ETA, we were suppose to get some in this week, but looks like the shipment got held in customs. So we are at the mercy of when (if) they release it to us.

That really stinks. I knew I should have ordered one last week. Normally I would just wait but I'm deploying soon and I can't take the Inferno since my girlfriend and I share it. I guess the search is on again.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
The Metallic pink is available again, sweet! That fits my vaping allowance, without the kit. But the kit is sweet, so I might hold off until I have enough saved for the whole kit. That pink is gorgeous!! and I'm woman enough to shout out that I LOVE PINK!! Purple more so, but Pink rocks too, when it's pretty Metallic pink like these are! Good choice of hue and tone and all those artsy fartsy words.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
yes they could show up any day now, that is IF customs releases them, sometimes they like to keep things or send them back. If they do release them we tend to get them the same day and have them up on the site either that day or the next morning (HI time).

Yes the LT v2 can take both button and flat top batts. I dont know the exact size of the 3400mah batt you are looking to get, but as long it is not longer than 70mm it should fit in there fine. anything bigger and you may run into issues with it not screwing together all the way.

videodave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2012
Orlando, Florida, US
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!

Now comes the hardest part. Waiting for Vape Mail.
Joe, I hope your crew is fired up tomorrow (Wednesday, 12/26) and ship like mad.
I usually never print out "Order Confimations" but I had to have something to look at for the next three and a half days days while waiting for my NEW BLUE LAVATUBE 2 to arrive. I just know it will be worth the wait!
-Dave

shawnatjr

Moved On
Dec 25, 2012
Norlina NC
just picked up mine from the volcano lounge in Raleigh NC.......hands down coolest place ever, coolest owner.....badass product. Havn't put my new Lavatube down, guy there got me hooked on chockonilla haze. Picked up a candy cane too....will have to say 50/50 haze and candy cane is so amazing I am going to be stocking up on candy cane as I know it is seasonal and I see this as my new all day vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread