Status
Not open for further replies.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Looks like a wonderful genny atomizer... of course it's sold out everywhere, haha. Decently highly priced ($155 from what i saw) but I'm sure if I had it in my hand I'd be saying it was worth every penny :)

Don't see too many atomizers out of Paris, France.
I managed to snag one of tha last ones but not in my sticky paws yet....I'll report when I get it!

actually, just saw that Intaset have some left...

Le Zéphyr - InTaste

Reactions: aarcoleo

nullptr

Dec 3, 2014
Germany
I own this atty for about a week now and i got nothing to complain about.
Small, flavorfull, easy to build with mesh, filling like RDAs, zero issues.
I only used the NextGen with mesh before, which was extremly tough to build compared to this one.
My first build took me about 10min with 400 mesh and i am still vaping on it with 25W without any dry hits.
The Zephyr is not leakproof like the NextGen though, so you have to close the airflow hole like a rda.
Really glad that i bought this one. If you consider buying one: go for it.

Last edited:

smokewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2015
Cyprus
First build in. Easier to build and wick than the Magister. Nice dense vapor and flavor similar to a well build Le Magister with the added incert. Happy here. A lot of air intake options to explore. 3,5 mm 10 wrap nife48, rayon.
WP_20160318_10_31_40_Pro_LI (2).jpg

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
I've had this for over two weeks now and it's very close to the performance of my in'ax. The 360 degree airflow is no joke, it really does change the flavor quite a bit. I like to use it to tune the flavor for each juice I use in it. There is no ideal setting since it changes the intensity of some flavors so you can use it to really dial in how you want your juice to taste.

For example, I've been using direct airflow for Charlie Noble's Tripoli since that configuration seems to pull out all of the flavors very well and I like that complexity. Vaponaute's Over the Rainbow on the other hand, I use the 360 airflow set with the notch 180 degrees from the air holes. This mutes some of the flavors I don't like and intensify the flavors I do like. With direct airflow, it tastes almost like ivory; it has a somewhat soapy taste that I don't care for but using the 360 degree airflow, it really pulls out the lime and ginger for an extremely fresh taste and hides those other notes I don't like.

kformeck

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2015
Anyone else has any leaking thru the 510 screw?

I used mine consistently for a month, it was my main driving atty and never had that problem. However, I can see it happening if the deck isn't tight enough. Try turning the deck to see if you can tighten it any more; I had to tear out my very first build within two minutes because I the resistance was jumping all over. I fixed it by taking the supplied coiling rod, putting it in the wick hole and turning it until that connection was really tight.

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
Anyone else has any leaking thru the 510 screw?
you need to be careful. Because of the design, rotation of the atty on the mod can unscrew the whole upper body from the base and leaking will occur. Its great for building with cotton since you can pull the wick through, get everything set and then reassemble, but needs care when attaching to mod and fiddling thereafter..!

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
What is the 360 degree option used. is it an additional cap? I like it, but its too warm and I dont really like TH. I just put it for *ale, but if I can adjust it, I would love to keep it.

The ultem part has grooves so that you can put the Large cap piece with the airhole on the opposite side from the coil. The air then travels through the grooves to the coil. This way increased TH for me.

The grooves are on the stock ultem piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread