Leaking issues with Vandyvape Kylin RTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
apparently there are a number of people who are experiencing leaking issues with this tank. I'm wondering how common this is. Chime in here if you have had leaking issues, and maybe what you did to fix it.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I have both the Kylin and it's brother from another mother, Ammit Dual. They are both prone to leaking when the wick ports are not quite full... not packed, but full. They are both prone to a bit of seepage, but nothing every big rta with JFC (except the Aromamizer Plus) hasn't had...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tonee N

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
It's not a wicking issue, there is a flaw in the design of the base like the VCMT. Mine has leaked from day one and it's not the wicking.
I heard that V1 has the leaking issue but they fixed with the V2/V3. Contact VV, they will send you a new base.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Leigh Drury

Aug 15, 2017
It took a few weeks to realise but I think I have nailed the leaking issue...

After wicking and painting your juice onto the coils, use a small tool to place under the wicks the part nearest the bottom airflow. And gently push the cotton away from the bottom airflow. I think the stray bits of cotton hanging on or near these holes are causing a drip or something which is leaking through the bottom airflow and out the base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread