Least Expensive and Best Tasting Juice

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by tricci, May 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. tricci

tricci Super Member ECF Veteran

Hey everyone!

There is a lot of e jucie out there. I'm fairly new to vaping. I've gotten juice from Tasty Vapor (great stuff), Totally Wicked (meh, and expensive), and AtmosUSA (not a fan of all VG). The question is what supplier has the best tasting and least expensive juice on the market?

Thanks.

I vape a Copper Q2v3 at 3.7 v and 6 v.

2. Chornbro

Chornbro Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My juice of choice is Backwoodsbrew... $.50 per ml, which is just about average, but the quality is amazing!

I also like Vaporbomb

Mister-e-liquid has pretty decent juice and great prices.

3. ExMarbRed

ExMarbRed Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm a huge fan of Kickbassvapor... Caramel Cappuccino is my all day right now. Less than $.25 per ml. You can get it in 40/60 or 70/30 (pg/vg) so if you only like 100% pg you may be out of luck there. But the flavors and vapor are excellent.

Good luck!

4. MagnusEunson

MagnusEunson Moved On Verified Member ECF Veteran

I don't know the answer but you can check ECF user pbusardo's reviews. He includes this chart at the beginning of his juice reviews with $/ml and you'll see where the major players falls. The other option is getting juices at a relative discount through ECF classifieds. -Magnus

5. 5cardstud

5cardstud ECF Guru (Fusionman) Verified Member ECF Veteran

Juice is something that everybody has thier favorite and best Vendor. One mans trash is another mans treasure sort of thing. There have been some good ones named but a word of advice. Just try small sampler bottles if they have them until you find the flavor and supplier you think is for you.

6. ShannonA

ShannonA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I have not had the pleasure of trying their juices yet but I hear great things about them and have browsed their site. Their prices are among the best I've seen.

The other two cheapest that come to mind are madvapes (again haven't tried their juice yet) and Bluemist. I like Bluemist they don't wow me...however I've only tried two of their flavors so far.

The one that's impressed me thus far is actually the priciest one I've tried (but not the priciest out there by any means).

7. Gardner808

Gardner808 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

It would also be helpful if you stated what kind of juice you were looking to try. For instance, madvapes has a decent, cheap liquid but they are all pretty much FlavorArt juices. Meaning, they have, for the most part, a single flavor profile. So, if you wanted Cotton Candy or Grape or Irish Mintz they would be a good choice.

If you are interested in tobacco flavors, madvapes would be a very poor choice.

Any information you can provide by way of what kinds of flavors you like and that you are looking for would be helpful in giving you a recommendation that would be meaningful to you.

8. thehangdude

thehangdude ECF Guru ECF Veteran

9. keyzygirl

keyzygirl ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Vapor Renu is good and affordable.Double flavor is best.

10. luceblueboy

luceblueboy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

others have said this but I just want to restate it here and affirm their opinion. Kick Bass Vapor, Blue Mist, and Backwoods Brew are all amazing companies with cheap prices and excellent liquid. Sometimes you may see another vendor cheaper but a lot of times their liquid isn't quite so good.

11. David Bruno

David Bruno Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

FSUSA'S Freedom Smokes USA has 120 ml of juice for 40.00. If you haven't bought from them yet. I love the RY4 from them.

12. tricci

Hey everyone!

Thank you for all of your suggestions! I will take a look at each vendor.

@Gardner808: Good suggestion. I like both sweet flavors (Cherry Cola and Atomic Fireball have been my favorites so far) and I like Tobacco flavors as well (searching for a great cigarette like tobacco flavor, do you remember those Vanilla Sweet Dreams cigarettes? I would love to find a juice that recreates those).

Thanks for all your help!!!

13. tricci

@David Bruno: Wow! 120ml from Freedom Smokes USA, that's incredible. I will have to order some samples. Thanks for the heads up!

14. rrayda

rrayda Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

You will not beat BlueMist's prices, 180mL for $30 shipped is gonzo. However, I think the juice is positively foul.

To echo the sentiments of previous posts: if you're looking for good juice at relatively cheap prices, you'll not beat Kick Bass Vapor, Tasty Vapor or FSUSA. All are top-notch vendors with juice prices that are hard to beat. Per mL (ignoring shipping) KBV clocks in around $0.42, TV around $0.20 (using high-nic juice and doublers), and FSUSA around $0.33. You may not like their juices (all have a definite house taste), but they are all quality products.

As with all things in life, the best stuff comes at somewhat of a premium. In my opinion, you can't beat the juice from Backwoods Brew, Vaperite or Alien Visions. These three vendors supply 95% of the juice I vape and it's worth every penny in my opinion. Their prices hover around $0.50/mL which is right about the middle of the road, cost-wise. Not the cheapest, nor the most expensive, but far and away the best I've tried.

15. Gardner808

Gardner808 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Here are the vendors I trust that offer middle (0.55) to low (0.25) prices per mL of juice and perform well in the categories you mentioned (price per mL are based on 30mL bottle):

Sweet Flavors:
    Kick Back Vapor (0.42/mL) - They do sweet well at a reasonable price
    Southern Ambrosia (0.42/mL) - No website (ECF Forum only) but that girl can mix some juices
    Prime Vaping (0.53/mL) - Their Boston Cream Pie is amazing (Good Tobacco flavors as well)
    MadVapes (TopVapor) (0.26/mL) - No crafting here but the juices are clean FlavorArt mixes

Tobacco:
    Backwoods Brew (0.55/mL) - Excellent tobacco flavors bar none
    Vapor Station (0.47/mL) - Some of the best analog-like tobaccos on the market
    Mister E Liquid (0.42/mL) - Well crafted tobaccos and a nice selection of juices on the sweet side

There are more vendors selling juices on the cheap for the sweet side than for crafted tobacco juices. In my opinion, a tobacco juice that simply uses an existing "flavor" is not worth vaping, but this may not be true for you. I am willing to accept a Cotton Candy "out of the bottle" but I ask a great deal more for the tobacco juices I vape.

I have not tried a Vanilla Tobacco yet, but Vapenstein did review one from Vapors Etc (0.45/mL) that he highly recommended: Vapors Etc.- Vanilla Tobacco - USA Made Vapor Juice

16. PoliticallyIncorrect

PoliticallyIncorrect Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Best tasting and least expensive have a way of turning into tragic oxymorons. As mentioned previously, you'd do well to buy yourself 3ml samplers until you've calibrated your taste buds; FSUSA has a very large menu of those—300, to be exact: FreedomSmokeUSA.

Also, keep an eye on their subforum, because they run 25%-off sales for every excuse they can think of, which equates to a sale about every other week.

17. ShannonA

ShannonA Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm curious as to what you mean when you say "house taste". I'm unfamiliar with the term.

18. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

19. hairball

hairball ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

deleted...double post

20. rrayda

rrayda Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Basically, a "house taste" means that a supplier's juices will have some certain common qualities. For example: I've found that KBV juices all tend to have a certain character to them that is unique to KBV. It doesn't matter if I order the candy bar, special k tobacco, momma's angel wings, whatever....they have a certain KBV-ness to them. This works with most any consisitent supplier, I'm just using KBV because it's easy to type.

I suspect this stems from a combination of a supplier's base liquid, nicotine source, flavoring supplier (or extraction method) and juice crafting philosophy. Some suppliers have a house taste that really agrees with me (BWB), others not so much (Bluemist).

Think of it like food: I'll bet you've got a few restaurants you like a lot, and others you've tried but don't really dig. There's just something about the way things come together at places that gives them a distinct signature. Sure, some dishes (juices) will be better than others and some will be just plain bad, but as a whole, you've got the places you like and the places you don't.

Make sense?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.