Least Expensive and Best Tasting Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manfred1816

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
Fair Oaks, Ca
I really like Jooglerjuice.com. I have tried eight of their flavors, and really like them all. So far I have only tried their "fun" flavors: gummie bear, dragon fruit, pineapple, raspberry, strawberry, etc.. In my opinion, they are all great! Really inexpensive, as well. Most juices are $3.00 for 5ml; some go up to $3.50 for 5ml. Some of the flavors I listed are in their "tasting section." Essentially they are flavors in process, and are sold for $2.50 for 5ml. I ordered all 5 and love them all, especially smooth menthol and strawberry. I just ordered most of their flavors from their tobacco section. Hopefully they are great like the rest! Also, I have been vaping them right after they come in the mail, so it does not seem like they need to be steeped.

Last edited:

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
Basically, a "house taste" means that a supplier's juices will have some certain common qualities. For example: I've found that KBV juices all tend to have a certain character to them that is unique to KBV. It doesn't matter if I order the candy bar, special k tobacco, momma's angel wings, whatever....they have a certain KBV-ness to them. This works with most any consisitent supplier, I'm just using KBV because it's easy to type.

I suspect this stems from a combination of a supplier's base liquid, nicotine source, flavoring supplier (or extraction method) and juice crafting philosophy. Some suppliers have a house taste that really agrees with me (BWB), others not so much (Bluemist).

Think of it like food: I'll bet you've got a few restaurants you like a lot, and others you've tried but don't really dig. There's just something about the way things come together at places that gives them a distinct signature. Sure, some dishes (juices) will be better than others and some will be just plain bad, but as a whole, you've got the places you like and the places you don't.

Make sense?

I'll agree with this

Bayemon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Omaha
They were mentioned, but if you want cheap juice do not discount Blue Mist. For me their flavors were hit and miss... but there are ones I like and if you find ones that suit you it is hard to pass up 160ml for $35 shipped.

I like their Grapefruit, Brandied Pear, Caramel Tobacco and Cherry Tobacco flavors. They are more perfumey and not for everyone, I do not deny. But for the cost they are fine. I liken them to a Busch Light or Natty Light. Sometimes you want the good stuff, like a Chimay or a Session Black or whatever your favorite high end beer is, but downing a 6 pack of Busch Light is just fine too.

Their sample packs make it easy to try a bunch of flavors on the cheap too, and worth it in the long run for the savings if you do happen on some flavors you like.

Manfred1816

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
Fair Oaks, Ca
@Manfred1816: How's the vapor on the Joogler Juice. They look promising and they sell cartomizers too, nice.

The vapor is great. I am yet to try one that has seriously disappointed--well I was not too impressed with his dragon fruit: its vapor production and throat hit were great, but it was really lacking flavor. His cartos worked fine, but I ordered a LR510 atty, and it didn't work very well; it was not DOA, but it's performance was less than satisfactory. My two favorite flavors are gummie bear and smooth menthol. The tobacco blends I ordered should be in tomorrow. I will certainly let you know how they are :)

Manfred1816

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
Fair Oaks, Ca
So, the tobacco flavors are pretty good. I like the fruity and fun ones a bit more, but these are nice, relaxing. I think they need some steeping time, though. I didn't like the taste of them when they were delivered, but after a few days, they got much better. I got the JB3, Joogler's Blend, Vape Me Softly, Clint Vapewood, and Cherry Pipe. My favorites are by far JB3 and Vape Me Softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread