Leaving Battery on Charger Overnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIMike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2009
Around OKC, OK
And to add to what BluGlenn said, the other devices he mentioned do not put the same strain on the batteries that we can. The batteries are made for anything you can throw at them with the device you're using. You don't have to be careful to only play certain DVDs, or you don't have to worry about how you recoiled your friend's list or making sure you you talked a certain way on your phone. Numerous things in the ecig industry CAN affect your battery life. Using the wrong ohm cartomizer can drastically shorten the life or even kill a battery. A leaky carto tank or clearo can kill a battery. RBAs, if done incorrectly, can pop a battery like a grape. All of this depends on what type of battery you're using as well. For example, you wouldn't try to game on a very low end cheapo laptop. Just like you shouldn't try to use RBAs on an eroll battery. Too many factors can go into these, which is why it's always better to be safe than sorry, if there's even a slight chance you're charging a possibly damaged battery you didn't realize was damaged. This is why you see so many disposable ecigs being sold in gas stations instead of provaris. They're simple, only have one purpose, and don't have any parts for sale next to them to make it dangerous. GREAT for the novice user. But you also don't see people who know nothing about cars going out and trying to find a NOS adapter so they can easily put this into their minivans and SUVs. Ok, I could keep going, but I should stop while I'm ahead, or I'll never get my lunch eaten :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread