• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Legal status - Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lastluxury

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2012
Moscow, Russia
...Тут люди грустные собрались...

По большей части да, но вот как подумаещь, что "иных" уж нет с нами, так как-то хорошо и благостно становится на душе.

По теме:
"А кому сейчас легко?" (с)
Для ответа на этот вопрос достаточно просто пробежаться по разделу "Campaining" этого форума.

СУВЖ,

mrelwood

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Finland, Europe.
Came back today from the week long trip. We had dozens of school kids with us most of the time, so I ended up stealth vaping in toilets and at the few situations I was outside alone.

I did see a guy vaping in the subway what looked like a TW Titan 510 auto battery and a carto. Not much vapor though... Would've liked to show him how my Vapeonloid pushes clouds even at 80% PG, but didn't want to show an example to the kids.

Strange country though. :eek:) Glad I went!

arcover

Jan 18, 2013
United States
I am just reaching out here, and if I am in the wrong place, I apologize. I was wondering if there were any forum members here that are from Riga, Latvia or actually any part of Latvia or the Baltic States? I don't know if they have any laws there or not regarding smoking e-cigs in public. I have a few friends going to visit there this September and later around Christmas, so it would be good to have some information. Thank you!
I also want to proudly say that I smoked my last cigarette January 28, 2013 and been vaping since!:)

Last edited:

rolygate

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2009
ECF Towers
Many countries are listed here:

Electronic Cigarettes - Global Legal Status

(That is my website.) If you wish to suggest a change of details for a country, or give me details for a new country not yet in the list, then please:

- email me at: chris[AT]ecigarette-politics[DOT]com
[please rebuild the email with @ and .com as normal - thanks]

- tell me what you would like to add/change

- please look carefully at other entries, to see the format that I will probably use

- you must give me a link to a government website page listing the law/s, if you say anything other than "e-cigarettes are fully permitted and unrestricted". Of course, it will be in your language (not a problem). A newspaper report may be acceptable (or additional).

Thanks! :)

@apxumed
There are several people listed as apxumed on Skype. None are in Bulgaria. One is in Colombia. There are several in Russia although each has something added on the end of the name.

Last edited:

the_valium

Sep 12, 2013
Italy
Many countries are listed here:

Electronic Cigarettes - Global Legal Status

(That is my website.) If you wish to suggest a change of details for a country, or give me details for a new country not yet in the list, then please:

- email me at: chris[AT]ecigarette-politics[DOT]com
[please rebuild the email with @ and .com as normal - thanks]

- tell me what you would like to add/change

- please look carefully at other entries, to see the format that I will probably use

- you must give me a link to a government website page listing the law/s, if you say anything other than "e-cigarettes are fully permitted and unrestricted". Of course, it will be in your language (not a problem). A newspaper report may be acceptable (or additional).

Thanks! :)

@apxumed
There are several people listed as apxumed on Skype. None are in Bulgaria. One is in Colombia. There are several in Russia although each has something added on the end of the name.

I read all the link related your post and I think it's really intresting and helpfull, can i may be ask just some extra
info?

About Russia it look's like there's no limitation to bring into the country eCig and eLiquid for personal use, also with nicotine, there is just limitation on the use in public area as for the tobacco product, right?

About Finland import of eCig and non nicotine liquid is aloud, but for nicotine liquid is it aloud only with doctor prescription and in a certain concentration and container quantity, is it true?
There is a really risk of fine and legal actionor just a confiscation of the liquind bringing into the country liquid for personal use containing nicotine at 4mg/ml for two/tree week of stay, like many 10ml containers for a total of 100-150ml?

yankov

Sep 7, 2012
San Jose, CA
Some clarification on Russian anti-tobacco legislation that took effect this summer.
Here is quote in Russian from paragraph 16g of new law (this is the only paragraph in the law that possibly discusses e-cigarettes) :
ЗАПРЕЩЕНО «…использование и имитация табачного изделия при производстве других видов товаров, не являющихся табачными изделиями, при оптовой и розничной торговле такими товарами» .
FORBIDS " usage and imitation of tobacco product upon production of other types of merchandise, that are not tobacco products, during wholesale and retail sales of such merchandise."
Most people interpret this paragraph as forbidding of e-cigarettes that imitate real cigarettes (such as NJOY), but not applicable to any other vaping devices and e-juices.

Last edited:

yankov

Sep 7, 2012
San Jose, CA
Cam someone help me please? What is the legal status of e-cigarette products in Russia, for: import, sale, use?

Also a link to an official statement on this, please (if existing).
Some clarification on Russian anti-tobacco legislation that took effect this summer.
Here is quote in Russian from paragraph 16g of new law (this is the only paragraph in the law that possibly discusses e-cigarettes) :
ЗАПРЕЩЕНО «…использование и имитация табачного изделия при производстве других видов товаров, не являющихся табачными изделиями, при оптовой и розничной торговле такими товарами» .
FORBIDS " usage and imitation of tobacco product upon production of other types of merchandise, that are not tobacco products, during wholesale and retail sales of such merchandise."
Most people interpret this paragraph as forbidding of e-cigarettes that imitate real cigarettes (such as NJOY), but not applicable to any other vaping devices and e-juices.

yankov

Sep 7, 2012
San Jose, CA
That's good - thank you. Is there any news of enforcement, please?
As far as I know there is no enforcement whatsoever, I read article on popular Russian ecig retailer elcigs.ru,
they interpreting new law as it completely does not apply to any e-cigarettes and they sell everything same as before.
Here is the link to the article in Russian:Антитабачный закон и электронные сигареты ― ElCigs - выбрать и купить электронные сигареты
Also I'm currently not in Russia, but my sister is there and she is buying and using e-cigs all the time and she didn't report any problems.
As they say in Russia - Суровость российских законов компенсируется необязательностью их исполнения

or
"Severity of Russian laws is compensated by the fact that following them is optional"
:)

wrangler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2011
RUSSIA, Moscow
Откуда у нас имитации табачных изделий?
Только Понс и иже с ним попадает.
Все остальное - имитации фонариков, дым машин для дискотеки, ингаляторов (и то имитация).

Варя - вообще вольтметр - тестер, генезис без жидкости - прикуриватель (от раскаленной спирали), закрытый защитным колпачком (чтоб не обжигаться)...

Laylel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2014
Victoria, BC, CA
Откуда у нас имитации табачных изделий?
Все остальное - имитации фонариков, дым машин для дискотеки, ингаляторов (и то имитация).

Варя - вообще вольтметр - тестер, генезис без жидкости - прикуриватель

Особливо про варю)))

В Канаде бушуют страсти, еще бы, с 10 баксов за пачку сигарет (в среднем) на которую еще накидывают 13% налога с продаж - 7 баксов уходит в налоги, какое правительство захочет Такой доход менять на какую-то сраную 3-х центовую е-сигарету (имею в виду сумму налога). Страсти рассказывают, детьми курящими пугают и стращают банами. Многие уходят в подполье (что круто, жидкость с доставкой на дом в течение 2-х часов после звонка).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread