• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Lego Duplo to hold atomizers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
c9ce418ba36294905eecde9d17524f4e.jpg

Just thought I'd share this. Goodnight, everyone.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
There is some slight give depending on the atty. The Serpent Mini is a snug fit while the Griffin is a little loose. Not enough to topple but enough to wobble slightly. The Theorem is a little more snug than the Serpent. But overall, they all fit fine enough that you'd be forgiven if you though Lego designers were all vapors and we're secretly designing an atty stand.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Hush now! Least they start to ban Legos too!! Lol

Hahahahahaha! And the best prt is that Duplos are compatible with the regular Legos. The Duplos can form the atty storage section while the other Technics and blocks can make a really cool stand for the mod and juices.

bravobravoquebec

Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Pandora
No worries man. I wasn't a big fan of the notch coil but it's ramp up in tc mode is pretty awesome. Changed over to dual vertical claptons and the flavors became amazing. Gets super hot though, I changed to a longer drip tip and couldn't be happier. It's taken a backseat now that I've got an avocado 24. It's still an awesome tank but I'll love to go longer than a few hrs without refilling as I found the 2ml capacity really limiting. One word of advice is to remove the bottom most o ring. The tank gets pretty tight once it sits in there awhile with the juice and it's really difficult trying to twist it out. I broke 2/3 of my glass before doing that and it's so much easier to remove while still keeping a great seal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread