Mar 11, 2014
Detroit
Nic Strength - 48mg
Target - 6mg
Mix Total - 25ml
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
upload_2015-8-2_22-5-55.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't have a frother or UC, steep of 5 days or more. For me, I couldn't wait that long and started vaping after a day and a half... Comments are welcome and appreciated.

Note:
Taste is subjective. So what works for me may not flip your trigger, with that said if the recipe as listed doesn't work for you then make adjustments for your tastes.

Enjoy and lets keep vaping!

satchvai

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2015
Off the grid
Personally I'd cut the percentages in half and let it steep at least two weeks. It takes awhile for cap vanilla custard and tfa Greek yogurt to develop. I'd also cut the sweetener to .5 or remove it altogether. Lots of sweet flavorings in there that after they develop, are quite sweet by themselves. Sweetener can mute the flavors in a complex recipe like that.

jblack741

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2014
Detroit
Hi Satch, thanks for the feedback and I agree that to much sweetener can mute the flavors. The Sweetener is at .5 and after 3+ of steeping the development of the sweetness, custard and yogurt was on point for my tastes. That's why I suggested people adjust to their tastes. The lemon came out better than expected, so I was very happy with the recipe. Try it as listed and then adjust to your liking. I look forward to your continued feedback.

Thanks again and have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread