Biscuit (INAWERA) 2%
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA) 1.5%
Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP) 6%
Lemon Sicily (FA) 4%
Sweetener (Sucralose) (FW) 1%
(Optional) Koolada 1%

Mixed this up last night. It's a pretty good SHAKE N' vape

Strong Flavor

Was going for a more Lemon Meringue Pie vape, but at this point it taste like a lemon square, it probably wont last long enough to steep as I'm blasting through it right now so I'm not certain how it will change over time.

I love the crusty mouth feel that biscuit adds to this.

Mixed with a magnetic stirrer for about 30 mins, but probably not necessary

Give it a shot and let me know what you think.

(Optional)1% Koolada for a cold pie mouth feel. I have this in mine currently

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
So I've been reading a lot of good things about Inawera Biscuit. I have Sugar Cookie V.1 and V.2 by Capella... is it that Biscuit is not as sweet? (should I add this to my next order??? lol... been waiting to hit the order button for 2 days but keep adding things)

Honestly I've never tried it by itself, I've only used it as an additive in some recipes i've seen online, but all those recipes have that similar crusty european biscuit (cookie) mouth feel and flavor.

Sugar Cookie is another one of my favorite flavors and is a great base for alot of my bakery vapes.

As i've never used biscuit as a primary ingredient (although in this recipe it is definitely in the forefront after 24 hours)

It's entirely different from Sugar Cookie though, but they are both great in their own right. I'd say Sugar cookie is more, like a soft cookie/cake battery type thing in mouth feel and flavor. Everyones tastebuds are different however.

One nice thing about it is that it's pretty strong IMO so a little can last awhile.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
Honestly I've never tried it by itself, I've only used it as an additive in some recipes i've seen online, but all those recipes have that similar crusty european biscuit (cookie) mouth feel and flavor.

Sugar Cookie is another one of my favorite flavors and is a great base for alot of my bakery vapes.

As i've never used biscuit as a primary ingredient (although in this recipe it is definitely in the forefront after 24 hours)

It's entirely different from Sugar Cookie though, but they are both great in their own right. I'd say Sugar cookie is more, like a soft cookie/cake battery type thing in mouth feel and flavor. Everyones tastebuds are different however.

One nice thing about it is that it's pretty strong IMO so a little can last awhile.

Yeah, I have yet to make a single flavor recipe and wouldn't do so here but was looking at it because all of the good buzz I've read. I thought there could/would be applications where Sugar Cookie would not work. When you say "crispy European biscuit (cookie)" I think, yeah - that's what I've been looking for! Kinda like those Danish Butter Cookies.

lol... now should I order 10ml or just go straight for the 30ml?

I think it's gonna be the 30ml :rolleyes:

Reactions: Kenna

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Yeah, I have yet to make a single flavor recipe and wouldn't do so here but was looking at it because all of the good buzz I've read. I thought there could/would be applications where Sugar Cookie would not work. When you say "crispy European biscuit (cookie)" I think, yeah - that's what I've been looking for! Kinda like those Danish Butter Cookies.

lol... now should I order 10ml or just go straight for the 30ml?

I think it's gonna be the 30ml :rolleyes:

I'd say 10 first in case you don't like it.

like I said you really only use 1-2% in most recipes.

Note: I don't really get buttery notes from it but I'd say it's maybe close to what your thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I'd say 10 first in case you don't like it.

like I said you really only use 1-2% in most recipes.

Note: I don't really get buttery notes from it but I'd say it's maybe close to what your thinking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, that's fine - I figured I would have to add my own butter flavor anyway.

Still have not hit that fire button on my flavor order and I'm still leaning towards the 30ml bottle. $5.95 CDN for 10ml or $11.95 CDN for 30ml - pretty much a no-brainer for me. I have a couple of other Inawera flavors here and they are really strong - mango has to be kept low, no more then 3% I find, and cactus has to be 0.75% and below or it overpowers everything else.

Last edited:

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Yup, that's fine - I figured I would have to add my own butter flavor anyway.

Still have not hit that fire button on my flavor order and I'm still leaning towards the 30ml bottle. $5.95 CDN for 10ml or $11.95 CDN for 30ml - pretty much a no-brainer for me. I have a couple of other Inawera flavors here and they are really strong - mango has to be kept low, no more then 3% I find, and cactus has to be 0.75% and below or it overpowers everything else.
Go for the 30! You'll use it!

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
I made 30mL of this, with the added Koolada, on 8-Jan, and just got around to trying it out tonight. It's totally a chilled lemon square, and totally fantastic! No fade after a 9-week steep. Thanks, I'm keeping this one forever.

Note: I used CAP Lemon Meringue Pie v2 in a straight swap.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
I made 30mL of this, with the added Koolada, on 8-Jan, and just got around to trying it out tonight. It's totally a chilled lemon square, and totally fantastic! No fade after a 9-week steep. Thanks, I'm keeping this one forever.

Note: I used CAP Lemon Meringue Pie v2 in a straight swap.

Hey cool deal, glad somebody enjoys it.

I completely forgot about this during my DIY adventures. I'll need to remix some more up.

Reactions: man00ver
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread