leo dual coil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea i ordered a storm tank and i pretty well like it. The flavor isnt nearly as good as with a dual coil carto and its not feasible to use while out and about cause it does have leaking issues and needs to be stored standing up but it produces a consistent good vape and i can see how much juice i have left. Im waiting on parts now as im going to redesign it so it cant leak. As soon as i get my business going i will offer my version to others.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
mgmrick

* View Profile
* View Forum Postshttp://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=4057511
* View Blog Entries

Suspended
This message has been deleted by oldsoldier.

Reason
excessive promotion of a vendor is considered schilling

Seriously?

I saw that too. Probably just a misunderstanding (that may have escalated to heated argument)... we all get excited if a product seems to meet all our needs.
Hopefully he'll be back soon.

In other news: more vendors have ordered these, so we can hope for falling prices :)

@evilfrog i heard they are gonna charge you double so i get mine for free lol.

Seriously as an update. My second carto of rootbeer float is still going strong. This carto doesnt seem to be packed nearly as tight. Im betting some of these cartos are having the same issue the originals did at first and have too much filler.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I saw that too. Probably just a misunderstanding (that may have escalated to heated argument)... we all get excited if a product seems to meet all our needs.
Hopefully he'll be back soon.

In other news: more vendors have ordered these, so we can hope for falling prices :)
I don't understand why this happened??? All I know is this gentleman mgm helps everyone stay off the analogs. He actually sent me a gallon of VG for free,that he put in powerade containers..(That's no vendor, that's a friend). He will be back soon, and we miss him. :) By the way there was no heated argument.

Last edited:

ThomasP

ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Western PA USA
I don't understand why this happened??? All I know is this gentleman mgm helps everyone stay off the analogs. He actually sent me a gallon of VG for free,that he put in powerade containers..(That's no vendor, that's a friend). He will be back soon, and we miss him. :) By the way there was no heated argument.

He has been very helpful to a lot of people including myself. If the person that banned him had actually read the thread they would have realized that this vendor was mentioned repeatedly because they were the only ones that were carrying the product we were discussing. It is their forum and their right to ban or suspend whomever they choose but this just seems kind of ham handed to me.

It is indeed a shame. Myself i have owned and moderated several forums. This guy wasnt advertising to be advertising. Like you said he was posting the only known company that carried the product. He deserves a thanks not a suspension.

What makes or breaks a forum community is its moderators. ECF is indeed big but i havent seen a forum yet that is "too big to fail". To be honest this incident has caused me to rethink about listing myself here as a forum supplier when i get my business up and running. Im one of those people that operate on principals.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
It is indeed a shame. Myself i have owned and moderated several forums. This guy wasnt advertising to be advertising. Like you said he was posting the only known company that carried the product. He deserves a thanks not a suspension.

What makes or breaks a forum community is its moderators. ECF is indeed big but i havent seen a forum yet that is "too big to fail". To be honest this incident has caused me to rethink about listing myself here as a forum supplier when i get my business up and running. Im one of those people that operate on principals.
Exactly!! I was thinking about becoming a supporting member, but I have second thoughts now...

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
mgmrick has always been helpful to me as well. I'm thinking some of us could fire an email off to the mods to let them know that this suspension is unwarranted.

On the other hand, none of us know the exact circumstances here. I'd like to think he was warned before the suspension. I believe (but I do not know) that this was done based on number of threads started (I saw a couple in another sub-forum) about the vendor and product.
I can understand the mods being worried that a vendor might get someone to spam the forums... That's not what was happening here, but it must have appeared that way to the mods.

I should hope the suspension is a short one, considering the magnitude of the 'offense'.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
mgmrick has always been helpful to me as well. I'm thinking some of us could fire an email off to the mods to let them know that this suspension is unwarranted.

On the other hand, none of us know the exact circumstances here. I'd like to think he was warned before the suspension. I believe (but I do not know) that this was done based on number of threads started (I saw a couple in another sub-forum) about the vendor and product.
I can understand the mods being worried that a vendor might get someone to spam the forums... That's not what was happening here, but it must have appeared that way to the mods.

I should hope the suspension is a short one, considering the magnitude of the 'offense'.
I hear you. No warnings, no nothing. Rick will be back real soon.

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
I will not be posting here. Anything I find out there new and exciting I do not know how to post the info here

What the?!?

mgmrick, you have always been VERY helpful. Please let us know where you will be posting in the future. This is upsetting. i detest politics. Best of luck and please let us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread